Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an architecture with interconnected LAN switches with multiple VLANs on each. In some cases a VLAN will have an IP interface (SVI) created, but in other cases the switches just have the VLAN, with access ports on the VLAN and the uplinks trun...

pweinhold by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have two Vlan (Data 10 and voice 20) configured in my Catalyst switch.Ip phones are conected to the Catalyst and workstations are connected to the Ip phones , every device receive the correct Ip address .Now , I should add a new data Vlan (3...

Hi, I have a 6509E platform with redundant supervisor cards. I noticed one was in ROMMON (not sure how it got there) and when I boot it back up it had an older IOS. I copied the new IOS that's on the active card. Do I just need to reload the (col...

This command has been mentioned in one of my BSCI textbooks; and I have further googled it, and looked it up in the configuration guides here on cisco.com.It still.Doesn't.Make.Any.Bloody.Sense to me.Has anyone come across or used this command in rea...

Hello I need to know how can I configure a trunk port in switch 3750 and sw linksys SGE2010P?What need to configured over linksys to connect to sw 3750. I have vlan Voice and Data. How this work?anyone can help me?

Lennin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we build with two VS-S720-10G a vss cluster. (IOS 12.2.18sxi1)with the command "sh mls stat" we see the following output Statistics for Earl in Module 1/5L2 Forwarding Engine Total packets Switched : 64979858519L3 Forwarding Engine...

S.Bahl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm seeing many interface both 1gb and 10gb and EtherChannels with large numbers of output drops being logged.The utilization on these interfaces (particularly 10gb) is relatively low.What might be causing the drops?How might I troubleshoot/resolve t...

jrabener by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone help on this . Actually i have configured a 2960. In line vty 0 4 we cinfugured transport input ssh. But it is login in telnet also.What was mistake i have done. Can anyone rectify this... I need to login in SSH only.Below is the confi...

G'day Experts,I have a private network: 192.168.1/24I have a single public static IP address from my ADSL ISP.I have a server which hosts a DNS with a private address 192.168.1.10 in my private network.I have created a NAT 1:1 to my private server 19...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card