Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PBR on 3750

Hello, I just configured PBR on my 3750 but it's not working. Please helpI configure the ACL and the route-map, apply to interface but traffic is not working as it should. Any ideas?

Would someone point me to a white sheet, or section of a config guide, that would explain all the flags in the 'sh ip mroute' display? I looking for something more enlightening than just a discription of the flag; ie. "'The SPT-bit set' means the Sho...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhy do we have the command "switchport access vlan 401 " for this interface when it is trunking interface GigabitEthernet0/47 description trunk downlink switchport access vlan 401 switchport trunk allowed vlan 400-510 switchport mode trunk

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been reading and reading and trying to figure out the defaults for 'ip cef' and 'ip cef distributed' on Catalyst Switches.i.e. 3750, 3560s, 2950s, 2940s, 4500s and 6500s.Wouldn't/Isn't the default that Cisco Expressing Forwarding is enabled.Th...

We just upgraded the switch to a Sup720, dual 3000W power supplies and a WS-X6748-GE-TX module. How do I disable inline power on ALL the modules? Here is the output from sh power:hq1rtr02#sh powersystem power redundancy mode = combinedsystem power ...

pcsdreg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3560 IOS

I received a 3560 replacement switch without an IOS. I have the IOS for the switch on hand. What would be best practice to load a new IOS on a 3560 switch?

I have a pair of 6513's each connected to the same ISP via POS. Occasionally I see the attached messages in the logs and not being very comfortable with BGP I'm not too sure about who's not speaking to who!Is the ISP dropping connection or are the tw...

Help with routing issues.Presently a new router is in place which connect to a firewall, then, it connects to the internet.The router is configure with four vlans, but only two subnets are allow to access the internet. VLAN 100 and VLAN 200 are just ...

par13 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to implement VSS in a campus, but the documentation I read always refers to set up L3 (NSF)protocols. The issue is I only want VSS in L2. It is possible?

santos.l by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PBR and Cat3560

I'm configuring public wireless access and want to keep it off the corp network. I have a wireless LAN contoller trunked to the Cat3560 also.I cannot wrap my head around the PBR to get this to work!Interface VLAN1ip address 10.0.0.254 /24desc Corp L...

Greetings:I already read the article in resetting password. Im resetting a live network device router 2600. Can anyone give me assurance that when I perform the reset command in console, are all the configuration will not be affected after reset the ...

micro_xii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client who is using a Cisco 877 for internet access (via ADSL - 8Mb down, 0.8Mb up) for both their Corporate staff and their Guest network. They have come to us with a requirement that the Guest network should never have more than 1Mb (down...

hi every body.Let say we have following scenario of an enterprise network:h1 host1 1.1.1.1h2 host2 2.2.2.2R routerwwwS web serverftpS ftp serverh1,h2- (ipnet)s0-R-s1(ipnet)-wwwS,ftpSh1 and h2 have been given access to www server,ftp server respecti...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes