Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've been pouring over the info for the 3750's and cannot find some info anywhere.Can anyone tell me what the CPU speed is for the Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS? Also how many module slots if any does it have?Next, how many module slots does the Cisco Ca...

Dear Experts,I have one 2 PCs in my branch office are connected through WAN link Layer 2 (1MB) to my Headquarters.Although I can Ping and Telnet from the 2 PCs to my Headquarters Network and I can connct through RDP from any PC in my Headquarters to ...

hi all. I am not a presales person but i think i lack the knowledge of what exactly might be a throughput of router interfaces. I have a 3845 with 2 2FE2W NM module. now on this forum, i read someone telling that although the port speed is 100 mbps b...

HelloJust a Quick question regarding VSS.Can the VSS Pair act as separate redundant switches. Or is that it the Supervisor is built to act in VSS Mode only.I have two 6506-E with VS-S720-10G-3C. I want them to act as separate switches like if there i...

Hello.My cisco is WS-C3560-24TS-SMy ios c3560-ipservicesk9-mz.122-52.SEMy aunomus is 196714Please hemk my ios dont support bgp after 65635.Avaliable ios for cisco WS-C3560-24TS-S with suppot bgp after 65635.Please help my.Please answer my.

villi1977 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellowe are using c3750 stacks in our access layer. we have configured portsecurity feature: we only allow 2 Mac @ per port.the configuration looks like this:interface FastEthernet2/0/45 switchport access vlan 110 switchport mode access switchport po...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a 4500, and are looking into future server virtualisation, and as such, the switch ports that are connected to the servers are configured as trunk ports, and given ports are configured as follows:interface GigabitEthernetx/y switchport tru...

dmease by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1720 router and I just want to do a few quick things to get it up and running. I do not know much IOS.I want to connect to the WAN address on the 4ESW card, and my LAN (192.168.1.0) on the Ethernet port.I would like to ensure there is some m...

Resolved! 2811 not booting

Hi,I have 2811 router it show junk characters when i boot it everytime and also clt+break is not working.Please suggest how to recover from this problem

Resolved! PoE Question

hi experts,lets say i forced a range of switch ports for PoE (power inline static), some ports will connect to IP phones and others would be just PCs. my question is, will the PoE enabled port harm the PC or other device not using PoE if i plugged th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card