Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! BGP Question

router BGP 65000network 1.1.1.0 mask 255.255.255.0ip route 1.1.1.0 255.255.255.0 null0 254I need the static route and it has to be an exact match because the network command is utilizing the 'mask' keyword. Thats not my question.What if I wanted to a...

lamav by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body!My book says the following:"Wlan clients may use wireless NIC from a large number of vendors. to help ensure that the clients can work with cisco APs, Cisco started the cisco compatible extentions program."Let say i want to set up wire...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 with 3 ISP's, and am trying to set up equal-cost routes for load-balancing. The ISP interfaces and firewall interface are in a "PUBLIC" vrf. All other interfaces are in the global config. Everything is fine with a single default rout...

kclark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,This time I am stuck with one complex issue. So please tell me if you can help me with this.Here is my issue and network setup:Traffic Flow -> Broadband Customers -> Subscriber Module -> Access Point -> Backhaul Device (remote side) -> ...

HiIs it possible to apply traffic shaping per vlan on a trunk link? We have 2 vlan's going out to our provider which is 40Mb, 10Mb is for Internet and 30Mb for WAN traffic both on different vlan's. Is it possible to shape these Vlan's seperatly? T...

I have a redundant network running the multiple instance spanning tree as well as two WAN connections. One is a 6mb/s Ethernet circuit from our provider and the other is a 100mb/s ethernet link to our other data center. While working on the routing...

ngthen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, On a WS-C3750G-24TS-1U running c3750-ipbase-mz.122-25.SEE2.bin getting this messages " %: %PLATFORM_ENV-1-PWR: Faulty redundant power supply detected"Were as there is no redundant power supply installed on this switch. I checked the show e...

I was hoping someone could help determine if this is possible. I have a router on a stick configuration with several different vlans. I would like to add ACLs to the bridged sub-interfaces but not to the BVI. I wasn't sure if this is possible beca...

kmiller by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a campus network made up of 4 buildings which are connected in a ring. The buildings are connected by fiber and the topology is as shown in the attachment campuslayout.jpgThere are multiple fiber connections between buildings and originally I ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card