Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,I am configuring 3560 switch. I have the basic requirement. I want to configure a swithc port fa 0/0 to allow only the IP address 192.168.1.1 for example and deny any other PCs with IP address other than this.I want to retain the port f...

Dear All,I would like to restrict outside Switches connecting to our network. its noticed that employees brings 8 port switches to work place and connecting to their lan port. from their they are extending to personal laptopes e.t.cHeard that connect...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.122-44.SG1.bin on my C4948. But I can find some QoS commands on it,such as mls qos, fair-queue, etc.The bandwidth, priority are also not under policy-map.I think this IOS supports all kinds QoS features as Cisc...

David Lin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a problem routing between switches. Attached is the setup and the problem I have. I need to be able to communicate between PCs on 192.168.20.x and 172.24.10.x networksThanks in advance

sarat1317 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3825 running IOS (C3825-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(25), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2). We have a number of VLANs defined, and several FastEthernet ports are members of them.When I attempt to add GigabitEthernet 0/1 to a VLAN, it fails with t...

NGStknox1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I cant get my router EIGRP 102 to sync up with my routers...can you help?Main Site:hostname Teays!!!!!ip ssh version 1!!interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 172.18.6.1 255.255.0.0 duplex auto speed auto!interface FastEthernet0/1 ip address 172....

Resolved! Unable to Ping

Hi,I have a Cisco 857 router at a customer site. The router is online and connected to the internet. PC's in the local network can get an internet connection, but when I try and use one of the PC's to ping an external IP address, or domain name, the ...

nickc1976 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this is pretty old stuff, but does anyone know what to do about excessively high memory usage by the IP SNMP process on a C5RSM running 12.0(7)T? If I monitor the router with something like SolarWinds or CiscoWorks I can watch the memory usag...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card