Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to create a DMZ VLAN. How do I permit return traffic for an established connection with the ACL on the VLAN Interface on the switch? The WS-C3750 does not allow the IP INSPECT config command, like on the router.

bbeal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am using Cisco 3750 and have connected different multicast sources in two different VLANS. I ve enabled Pim sparse-dense-mode on both the VLANS but I am not getting multicast from Source A connected in VLAN X. I am aiming to recieve the multicast...

Hi,We are having two 4507 core switches configured in hsrp out of which one is acting as vtp server & the other vtp client.Its a production setup.We wanted to configure the second 4507 switch as the secondary vtp server.There are lot of vlans configu...

Please suggest me a Layer3 Switch 3500 or 3750 Series that supports assigning IP address on all interfaces.

siva_mps by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I m using Catalyst 2900 series xl IOS Version 12.0(5)WC8.. I have configured port monitoring using port monitor command.. but how to check whether port mirror is working or not

vinothlb1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a serious problem with HSRP during a SUP720 SSO switchover.Let's consider to 6500 switches, SW01 (10.56.6.2) and SW02 (10.56.6.3), lined together with a trunk. We have a standby group 12 on VLAN 300. Preemtion is configured on SW01.During a...

Hi Need a help currently we are providing consultancy in a university network is there any way that I can findout the machines that are using static ip addresses and the switches that are without ip addresses

Hi,have 1 3550 switch it not able to boot into the IOS, it always just keep on rebooting. However when go into the rommon, manually boot it, it will able boot into the IOS but when reload again the switch then it will again go to the reboot loop.for ...

We have a 6509 with a sup720 running IOS 12.2(18). We would like to deploy IPV6 on our network. The problem that we are seeing is that the RA are limited to only supplying the global prefix. So we would need to add a IPV6 DHCP server to our envionmen...

d_ferraro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes