Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Im looking at doing some EEM on a 6500 running 122-18.SXE6 but im not sure if this is supported on the code I`m running. We want to get EEM to shut some Tunnels when we detect a remote failure.RTR operation to ping remote router - no issuesEEM app...

achrich by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can i get some help to turn on net flows on my cisco router. I have T1 connection (s0/1/0) and FE port with different sub-interfaces. I want to monitor all my traffic going out the s0/1/0 (WAN) interface.

Hello,I need to configure LACP on a 7200 to connect it to an alcatel MetroE Sw/Rtr.I have searched on the SW advisor for an IOS that support this feature, and I have found many images, the problem is that when I use any of all those images they does ...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I've been trying to use SDM for testing purposes (for CCNP exams training actually). I have found documents on cisco.com and did all the necessary configuration on the router and on PC ( including Java version). When I open a web browser (...

I have a 2651 LAN router. Is it possible to create VLAN's on that router? I have some L2 switches on my local segment that support VLANS. Any ideas or NO GO? Thanks.

Hi,We are using dot1x auth in local area network. We have Hp some Hp color laser printers. We have to do Mac auth for these because they do not support dot1x etc. Printer's Mac address authendicates and gets the IP address and we can ping the printe...

We have a spare 6509 (purchased 2004) chassis and I had assumed that by upgrading the 6509 to Supervisor 32 and buying new GB line modules I would gain better performance than say purchasing a new Catalyst 4510.But from investigation of the data shee...

Hi there,I currently have a network which consists of one 2970G as a core switch and a number of 2950T and 2970G switches at the edge (see attachment 1.jpg).What I would like to accomplish is redundancy in the core so if one switch fails traffic will...

We our going to install a secondary DSL line to supplement our current connection and i have been given the task of checking to see if there is a way to divide our internet bound network traffic btween the two DSL routers.currently we have all of our...

james_281 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes