Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,I have a question about this log, why only few BPDU frames sent versus huge revived ??Wan-SW123 #sh spanning-tree interface tenGigabitEthernet 1/1/1 detailPort 29 (TenGigabitEthernet1/1/1) of VLAN322 is root forwarding   Port path cost 2000, Po...

IPhoneRZ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have an SQL server that is due to move to a new pair of Nexus 9000 leaf switches, with a VPC configured between them. The ports on the new switches are configured as LACP active, just like the other SQL servers, and when this move was first a...

phil96564 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have an issue with STP for the topology above, I need to run STP so that one of the customer's links will be in STP Alt state.The configuration is as follows:Site1-Eth1/1 (Towards Customer CE):switchport mode dot1q-tunnelswitchport a...

Screenshot 2024-05-18 110144.png
Ali Hazim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, we have a 3750. In the running config it doesn't show the "ip routing" command anywhere, but it does have have a routing table (mostly statics). Is routing only enabled with the "ip routing" command in the running config?

Hi, I am tryning to run a python script from a eem to send an email and I notice that I am no capable of running any cli command from the eem.  eem example: event manager applet sendemail event cli match "conf t" action 0.5 cli command "enable" actio...

Hello! I have a WS-C2960X-48LPS-L and some of Panasonic VoIP phones (which are same model, same software, Class1 of PoE). Everything is okay, except there is no PoE on some switch ports.   What i have:1. An IP phone directly connected to the switch v...

sharlino by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an EVPN config for Cat9000 that is working from a L2 and L3 perspective. On the leaf switches, I put helper-address on the SVI that face the hosts. These SVIs are inside a VRF. The client send the DHCP Discover message but the leaf only bridge...

Hi everyone. Newbie here. Just trying to connect this quite easy network. It is for a GU project but I cannot get any switches or end devices to ping the router. Also seems like router connection is down. Can anyone help? Can also someone tell me how...

Hello, I'm in the midst of a general upgrade, upgrading old Catalyst 2960 series switches to new Catalyst IE3300 ones,Right now I started connecting 2 out of 5 switches I'm supposed to install,The first one is connected to one of the old switches mea...

axel-r by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi after Upgrade 3064 to n3000-uk9.6.0.2.U6.10.binSwitch boot after boot and reload switch go on to loader modein loader mode boot by tftp kick start in kick start after initial for show me used bootflashbut dir bootflash donnot show me any thing in ...