Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

helloDisabled Ipv6 on my 6509e720,but when i add any machine include Ipv6.the Brodcast come again..what can i do to stop that from the Core Switch.10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was doing some testing with eigrp based on the attached diagramMetric weights 0 0 0 1 0 0 command was used under EIGRP so that only delay influences the metric. The metrics were configured as followsR1 - R2 delay 1R2 - R4 delay 1R1 - R3 delay 2R3 -...

Resolved! Very Weird !!!

Hi All,i have a new connection between the Main Office Site and a new remote site.the 2 sites are connected by a fiber the main site by 6500 and the remote site with 3560.you can find that all in the attachment.the problem is that from my subnet i ca...

m.samouka by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellosuppose:- i'am using L3 switches (such as 3560) as an access switch. and i need to use only L2 features. so i consider it as a L2 switch.- my management vlan is not vlan1 but vlan50 for example- uplinks to distribution layer are configured as 80...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had Macs for a while now but never used them for working with Cisco routers and switches before.I was wondering if anyone would like to share their OS X rig for the task. What SFTP , SCP servers for moving configs, any special terminal emulato...

Hi I would like to know detail of information about debug pagp packet, could anyone give me some link/webpage about this?thanks

Resolved! VPN/RDP problemS

hi,forgive me for my poor english and happy new year all !!here my problem :LAN1==Server2003RDP1==1Cisco831----Internet----2Cisco831==Server2000RDP2==LAN2I can use RDP between the two server without pb, I can use RDP between LAN2 and RDP1but i can't ...

bsurace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, when I ran this "show int counters errors", I have a bunch of "giants" on my interfaces. Can someone explain why I might have these giant frames? And how would I go about to recreate it in a lab environment?

binhkdinh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have small network of approx 100 pc's, pix 501, catalyst 4503, and a catalyst 3560 that serves approx 8 of those pc's. I have 7 vlans. We do right much h323 video conferencing and those devices are attached directly to the 4503 in their own vlan....

HiCurrently we are using 62.5u fiber between the core switch and the uplinks from our access switches.If we change from 62.5 to 50 do we have to replace the GBICs and 1000base SX SPFs? I realize I'll need new patch cables but not sure on the fiber t...

Hi I have Network analysis module (WS-SVC-NAM-2)with application image 3.3(1-Patch-3, installed with a 6509 series switch. My time zone is not reflecting under NAM local time zone . My time zone is IST +5.30 GMT. pls suggest..

a.rooprao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,i'm trying to provide my technicians with an interesting task to work with. i'm looking for myth or known problems to be solved, something not to hard.can someone tell me about one or direct me to a website? thanks a lot

Hi netpro,when i type " show int trunk " i got this result. this is something wrong . Port Vlans in spanning tree forwarding state and not prunedGi1/1 noneGi2/1 1,10-11,20,22,30,40,50-51,60-61,70-71,80-84,90-94,100-102,110-113,120,...

ney25 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi every body while reading a book on switching i came across this line" 10 Gb blade for catayst 6509 support only 802.1q while the switch itself supports both 802.1q and isl"what is 10 Gb blade?i googled it but still not suredoes anybody know about ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card