Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

never dealt with this size bw - need help. access sw with sup-720-3BXL + 10G Eth module. If I'm connecting 20 servers with 1G interfaces to the 48-port module. How should I uplink to distribution and do I use/need the Sup uplink port? The Dist sw...

marsull99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can all layer 3 switches run EIGRP or only some . And which are those?Thanks moses.PC.I am thinking of buying some layer 3 switches and i want to run EIGRP in all my network. Which models do you suggest? Basically i am interesting in 1 switch 4500 se...

We have a 3750 stack at our DR site.There are:2 x 24TS 1 X 48PThese switches are full and unorganized with outside, inside and DMZ interfaces spread out across the three.We have several 3550 switches that were replaced with the POE version and just ...

Hi thereI having problem to copy crash info from my cisco 2800 to tftp.I have tftp on both linux and windows but so far no luck .I guess that i'm doing something wrong.can you guys guide me in the issue?Thanks,

I'm looking for a way to prevent a device from being connected to my network with a static IP address that is the same as other devices that I've already assigned static IP addresses to. For example, I don't want a random user to be able to set their...

WS-C5000 Software, Version McpSW: 4.5(4) NmpSW: 4.5(4)Hi, I am using above switch with below configuration.1 2 100BaseFX MM Supervis WS-X5506 007397148 ok2 24 10/100BaseTX Ethernet WS-X5224 007407...

aggie1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We've been having speed issues getting out onto the Internet and I'm trying to locate the source of the problem by eliminating a few possibilities. One being mismatched switch config between us and the ISP. Our switch is a 3550G running IOS...