Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have a new cisco catalyst switch with SFPs. When inserting the SFPs we receive the message and the port doesbad crc notbad crc come up. %GBIC_SECURITY_CRYPT-4-VN_DATA_CRC_ERROR: GBIC in .... has bad crc SFPs are from Cisco, too -> mgbsx1  W...

Ollivetti by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have reviewed the Cisco website; however, I am not able to find a direct migration path. I need to replace "5672UP", but I no longer see the 5k line offered. Does anyone have resources for a migration path? I have a few 5k switches that are differe...

romanroma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have this c3750v2 with a corrupted IOS and was not able to boot. It goes to the "switch:" prompt when I power up the switch.How do I re-upload the IOS back to this switch? Can I do it via TFTP? The Cisco old doc only mention about xmodem transfe...

choywy by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone can tell me the upgrade path from 2.4.0.94 to image_tesla250_hybrid_2.5.8.15_release_cisco_signed.bin?Wondering if it will go well just copying the 2.5.8.15 file to the switch and doing a Swap Image will just work or if there is an interim ver...

aderooy1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I'm using catalyst 3750, but I'm not able to use SSHError message showing :Unable to negotiate with 1X.XX.XXX.XX: no matching cipher found. Their offer: aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbcI have generate rsa key (please see the image o...

I have make a dhcp pool on a L2 switch for vlan 100. and my devices from vlan 100 are connected to a L3 switch and the L3 switch is connected to the L2 switch which is the dhcp server but when i do a dhcp request from a Pc on vlan 100 that is connect...

Question by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 5548UP , but looks like very different from the old Cisco Switches I used before.I cannot find any initial configuration guide and I would like to use it as a basic layer 2 switch plus configuring an IP to be able to be reachable from the...

Frank27 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card