Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I needed to add a switch to a stack that was running out of available ports, and as one would expect it came from the factory with a newer version of IOS than the current running switch stack. i don't want to update the current switch stack, is it be...

DHGmem by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

networkingHello,We are currently using VTP, with a VTP domain, on the core switch in server mode, and the other switches are in client mode.Everything is working fine. Our infrastructure has around 60 switches.3850 for the core and 2960 for access Bu...

Beaurr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have one question.What is the difference in the behavior of stacked switches in these two possible configurations:1 All switches in the stack are with default switch priority 12 The master switch is with priority 15 the second member of t...

I have a new C9606R switch I start configuration from scratch   Building configuration... Current configuration : 22363 bytes ! ! Last configuration change at 10:10:42 UTC Tue Jul 13 2021 ! version 17.3 service timestamps debug datetime msec service...

am.steen by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloDoes STP loopguard configuration take effect immediately or does STP instance need to be restarted? We disabled loopguard on a port since the link we are moving to does not support STP, however the vlan still got blocked: interface GigabitEthern...

chrisc100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VG224 CF error

Hello, If a VG224 reads the following when searching for directory contents, what kind of problem am I facing with it?---------------------------------------------rommon 6 > dir slot0:open: file "c2400-atafslib-m" not foundopen (): Open Error - -1loa...

Hi All,Since a couple days I'm experiencing an issue with a C819-4G router.The 4G connection unexpectedly disconnected, and I am unable to get it connected again.There have been no configuration changes, and this config works fine in a spare router.I...

Hi Friends!I have two ACE30-MOD-K9 modules Installed in two Catalyst 6500 switches. I have redundancy between these two modules.I forgot my CLI admin password and want to reset password of these two modules.in documents I found how to reset modules' ...

JohnJudi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have sg300 with version 1.4.8.6. it looks like there is some issue with POE configuration, i have unify access point (AC-LR) that power consumption is 6500mw,  * i have 6 of them connected, once i'm connecting the 7th ap port is not coming up. *...

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg
yaloosh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes