Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is the scenario:There is a PC connected to a switch, both are set to 100-Full. That switch also is connected to a server. The server is set to 100-Full and the port on the switch connecting the server is set to 100-Half.Ok obviously there is a d...

Hi all,The company I work for makes a medical device, multiple cpus connected via an ethernet switch.Apart from vlan functionality, we need NAT with static ip addresses to connect to the outside world. Which devices should i look at?We have a 2560 bu...

nkarkhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently trying to extend our metro Ethernet with 1841 routers equipped with a 2mft-t1 card 4esw switch card. I am trying this using point to point frame relay with separate bridge groups for each Vlan.Currently the config is working but...

The following config on the core-VLAN 2 = management (10.100.2.1/24)VLAN 5 = emp wireless (10.100.5.1/24)VLAN 6 = guest access (10.100.6.1/24)At the moment my native vlan on both ends of the trunk port to the access point is 2 as its address is 10.10...

dsturgeon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ahve a NATTING issue. The WAN link is on Serial Interface and the Lan is connected to Fast Ethernet 0.I am doing natting but the clients behind the router are not been able to access Internet I ahve attached running configurations Kindly recheck th...

Resolved! 2811 Router Config

I want to change values of DNS & WINS to new IP 10.1.0.6 but I do not know how to do so.Current value of running config is:rypto isakmp client configuration group XYZVpnGroup key backVPNk3y dns 10.1.0.12 wins 10.1.0.12 domain xyz.com pool VPNPool acl...

I would like to add the following configuration to FastEthernet0/1.200."IP Nat Inside Source Static 10.1.0.11 216.x.x.x" (x=hidden numerical value for purpose of this forum/internet).HOWEVER, current assignment is configured as:ip http serverip http ...

Recently, I've been working on getting a Service Provider Company certified on MSCP Edge Service: IP Routing. I cant find much on the website, even less on the internet. So I was wondering I you could help me with the following. I would like to know,...

Hi Guys,we encountered a funny issue when using ATA cards.We want to upgrade our Hybrid SUP2-2GE to Native IOS, but no ATA Cards(64MB or 128MB) are readable or formatable.Even a 24MB flash card was readable on one but not on another device.When tryin...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card