Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Every once and a while a user will be unable to get past the PIX firewall. They can reach all of the internal resources- shared drive, exchange server, printers, but no internet. If I change there IP address to a static one, they can reach the outsid...

I had inserted 1000Base-T into 6516A-GBIC on Cat6509.I had faced error message as follow.%PM_SCP-SP-3-GBIC_BAD: Integrity check on GBIC in LAN port 3/16 failed: bad keySo I tried to search on CCO.Thus, I found that URL comtained some information : ht...

On a Catalyst WS-C3750G-12S (IOS Version 12.2(20)SE4) I just inserted 12 original SFPGBIC GLC-SX-MM purchased from Cisco.One of them gives the error below:May 11 16:17:21: %GBIC_SECURITY_CRYPT-4-ID_MISMATCH: Identification check failed for GBIC in po...

cineca by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having an issue with this task. If I disconnect the console port from the modem, dial in and then reconnect the console port, all works well, all is great. If I try dialing in with the console port connected (as it should be), the line cuts a...

ppilote by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1-port VLAN that I wish to regulate the data rate on. So far, this is what I have:-1 Permit-All ACL that is always on attached to the inbound and outbound of the VLAN (not the port)-1 class matching on that ACL-1 Aggregate policer configured...

alexb by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,to design a out-of-band managment solution for a mid size network, do you have any suggestion or cco links ?Its really important to be able to access the switches/routers in case of a lets say spanning tree loop for example by terminal server.tha...

HELLO EVERYONE,WHAT COURSES DO I HAVE TO TAKE IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO EFFICIENTLY DESIGN ANY NETWORK,....INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CISCO DEVICES BASED NETWORKS.AM NEW TO NETWORKING,SO PLEASE HELP GUIDE ME THROUGH IT.THANKS.

i have an interface on a 2950 cat switch that i cant get a single inteface (13) to turn up or light uptried shut no shut and clear on the interface nothing worked any tips or is the int dead?

Greetings,I have two DSL lines coming into a 2811 router. Due to helping out with bandwidth, I need to seperate groups of interneal IP addresses and assign them to different gateways (DSL lines). I want to ask what commands I need to use to do this...