Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,I am aware i can set the router to send messages to a syslog server, by using the 'log' keyword after my ACL statement.I am wondering and want to know what other parameters i can observe with a syslog server.Also can you point me somewhere wit...

dukenukem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lan set up with a dmz for a webserver.My external router is a cisco 3600 and the internal is a cisco 2600.I am attempting to apply an access list but each time I apply it I end up blocking everything. Is anyone able to tell me where I am goi...

Hi allCan anyone tell me how I would configure my firewall in my dmz, would it have 2 network cards one on the lan and external that plugs into the dmz, or would it just have one plugged in to the dmz and we route to this via my default gateway ?than...

Hi all, can anyone tell me what I would open on my internal interface for my mail server on my pix ? couldnt I use a router with certain access lists permit statements for port numbers etc ?

guys, i got a 2501 with 8/8 and old IOS. Now i got a latest IOS and a 16 dram, 8 flash. Any1 know how to upgrade my flash. Since my old ios is store in the old flash. What if i remove or add in another 2 8mb flash ? how to load my new IOS into the sy...

william2u by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes