Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 129.33.1.0/24 class C network assigned to us and we needed to carve out a subnet from this network for the serial port on the router. So, I used 129.33.1.1/30 and wanted to use 129.33.1.5/24 for the rest of the network. Well, this did not w...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 3550 that won't keep it's clock setting. Notice below, that when I set it, there is a dot pre-pended to the time. None of the other switches have this.cat3550p#clock set 18:42:00 Mar 12 2005 cat3550p#sho clock.18:42:05.379 EST Sat M...

csisadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone knows a way to create a virtual mac in a token environment.I can't use HSRP becouse the MAC i am trying to deploy isn't a functional one.

elbano_f by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have configured a local dhcp server on our routers. The issue is that the people onsite are experiencing connections problems, after looking into the issue, we found out that sometime the dhcp server allocates a wrong subnet mask to the clie...

aklausner by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,We have a new Catalyst 6509 and the power cord is CAB-AC-2500W-EU. But I found the cord has no grounding connector. What should I do? Can anybody give me a advice?Thanks very much.Figure for CAB-AC-2500W-EU:http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/d...

shahaij by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using 3745 router, When i debug anything lets say debug crypto isakmp it doesn't show me notifications on the screen,Till 2 months back it was happening perfectly fine..All of sudden it stopped.Any help will be appreciated on the urgent basis...

Hi all,I do have a question regarding the backplane capability of the 3750 switch. I know from the CCO docs that it has 32 GBps backplane capability. My question is as the stack increases, does this mean that it still has the same 32 GBps backplane...

reynaldob by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get NAT-PT support working on a Cisco DSL router to support native ipv6 clients behind it. I've done a lot of searching, and can't find the answers to what I'm doing wrong. I have two problems.First, I can't get them to grab additiona...

100.20.1.0 with subnet mass 255.255.255.252....How many subnet does it has?How many IP address does it has?what is the IP broadcast address?

cbs_my by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes