Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a 3850 L3 switch configured to send netflow to QRadar. Everything is working fine but recently I have seen some strange events popping up in netflow coming from this switch.Recently we have tightened security with an ACL on a VLAN inter...

Hi guys,Ok , I am studying little bit of switching technology for my day to day job requirement. May be following are very basic questions for you guys but really difficult to understand for me.How one can fine the MAC address of a cisco switch. For ...

tahir1234 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with in future mixed environment with Procurve and Cisco devices. Environment looks like: Router <-> SW1 (192.168.100.1) <-> SW2 (192.168.100.2)<-> Server20 (end device with networkcard and several VLANs)I will explain the curr...

Hello,I applied the monitor capture as listed below - c4500. However, I am only able to see one-way communication, meaning only traffic leaving the source IP defined in ACL, but no incoming traffic is seen on the capture. ip access-list extended MonC...

Netmart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I am currently encountering an issue after upgrading 2 4500X in VSS. One of the switches has boot in Rommon. After a lot of reloading, booting in Rommon, and unable to establish VSS again, I've decided to convert them back to standalo...

PECET by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I always appreciate for technical support. In order to transmit syslog and Windows event log to the cyber security operation center, I have plan to connect 20 independent systems with Catalyst 9300. Since the IP address of each independe...

Network Diagram.JPG VRF.JPG