Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I can't recovery the password, this is my step: switch: flash_initswitch: load_helperUnknown cmd:switch: rename flash:config.text flash:config.oldrename: read only file system switch: setABNORMAL_RESET_COUNT=0ASIC_PCI_RESET=1BOOT=flash:packages.conf...

I am integrating my Cisco switch with ISE, when used the command "aaa accounting identity default start-stop group ISE" all the authentication commands are gone.I will not be able to configure authentication on the port levels, it says command Deprec...

Karvel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello NetPros, I do hope you all keeping well and safe. I have a sceanario that I need you much valued not to mention esteemed input and opinion. Background Information Now for the last 4 months I have been working on a WAN (HQ + 5 Branches) solution...

Shaqxify by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have 7 Identical C3560G Switches all with ip routing on but 5 of them when i enter "router ospf 1" it returns me to the conf terminal page when i should change to conf-router. What could be my issue ? 

jchester by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I Have a Cisco Nexus 3K connect 2 link to 1 server by fiber link with 10Gbps multimode transceiver. We check the fiber power still receive and transmit laser on port but the switch show link not connected. Below is switch informationSoftwareB...

Hello Everyone, I need your help regarding one solution which we want to deploy in our company. Below are the requirements. Need Wi-Fi Router which contains hereunder specifications  1) 4 Ethernet Port (1 POE)2) Fiber Uplink port  I checked lots of s...

i, We have an issue between Zic and camera on the same switch. It  is Cisco 2960XR. Below is the detail. Honestly, it looks normal to me. We have some output drops on the ZIC interfaces but it is very small to me. Could you advise?ZIC1: TX-gb-lane-sw...

Loc Nguyen by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi allwe have just installed some9606 switches in stakwise and dual sups.we ran a failover test in chassis and I was suprised to see it took around 5 mins for the on chassis supervisor to come back on line.am I right in saying they only run in RPR mo...

Hi Guys/Gals, wondering if anyone can help? I need to NAT several IP's to a PC that have the same IP ranges (see diagram). I normally use Stratix switches which make life easier as they have separate command called l2nat but cisco switches do not hav...

Image 311.png
JussyJay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes