Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

お世話になります。現在、Catalyst9200-24T-A(NetworkAdvantage)を使用しています。本L3スイッチにてマルチキャストで受信したパケットをユニキャストに変換して送出する利用を検討しています。IOS XEシリーズ等で使用するバーチャルインタフェース(Vif)を用いたmulticast service-reflectionは使用可能でしょうか?もしくはmulticast helper-mapといったマルチキャストをユニキャストに変換できるコマンドはありますでしょうか?以上...

Resolved! C9200L stack

we have 2 new C9200L-48T-4X-E switchs and 1 new C9200L-24P-4X-E。we wanna to put 3 switchs in a stack, although there 9200 serials, but it's 2 different switch type.can we out those 3 switchs in a stack?

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell, Ref. diagram attached. Focusing on the ASA uplinks and downlinks to a pair of C9500 switches which are configured in a StackWise Virtual mode. The two physical ports on the ASA will be bundled into a L3 Port-Channel. From the ASA, each physical...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an N9K that we use a loopback interface on for monitoring tools. A number of these tools use SNMP to poll this loopback IP address. At times, the SNMP GET RESPONSE will take more than 5 minutes to show up (typical average is around 2 second...

aches63 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allSome users complains that they disconnected from Lan for some seconds and return again. How to check the switch 2960 error logs to confirm that the switch is failure or working properly 

How are the ports numbered in a 48 port  switch? I know they are separated into 4 groups of 12. Looking at the front of the switch… Is it 1 2 3 4 5 67 8 9 10 11 12 Or1 3 5 7 9 112 4 6 8 10 12 Thanks

Hi, We have an ongoing issue with the SG350 range of switches when using them to allocate DHCP addresses.  The issue is that sometimes they will not fully issue an IP Address to the Laptops that are connecting into the Switch via Ethernet.  When we l...

douchey604 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I do 'show interface vlan19" (example) it shows no L3 counters.This obviously worked on our 6500's but not on the Nexus. How do I enable it?I don't want to use Netflow, we pull the traffic stats with SNMP. "Show vlan counters" only shows L2 coun...

Hi, I have a SF30-48P and I am trying to set it up to extend the network (just internet initially) and I am having problems with the basic setup. I have a modem / router and have connected it to the switch via the link port G1 but I cannot get the sw...

Hello to everyone!Some time ago we replaced our stack of 3850 with two 9300. It had been working fine for a while but recently we noticed huge broadcast drops (especially DHCP) with low-to-moderate utilization. Both client and DHCP server are directl...