Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. I have configured my multilayer switch that is connected to a router thats running IPS, but for some reason my syslog wont react and add the logs. I dony know what i am doing wrong. Please help? this is in cisco packet tracer, please help i have ...

Trying to perform packet tracer activity 2.1.1.5. Perform all the steps twice, but coundn't complete  last step where i need to configure server (which is connected to cloud) because services tab is not there only these tabs are available Physical, C...

For the 9500-16x cluster, do you need to trunk the VLANs across those SVLs? Or that is taken care of already automatically. I have a few VLANs and SVIs configured, but I am assuming no need to add the SVLs in the trunk? Any assistance is greatly appr...

Hello Everyone,We have a stack of 3 C9200-48T switches with the following IOSSwitch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ----1 56 C9200-48T 16.12.3a CAT9K_LITE_IOSXE INSTALL2 56 C9200-48T 16.12.3a CAT9K_LITE_IO...

fgasimzade by Level 4
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I  am having continuous trouble with NTP setup and the resulting offset. For testing purposes and to eliminate any side effects, here is the show. I would be grateful for any support: A. TOPOLOGY. Router [Fritzbox 7590 with OS 7.25] connecte...

we were advised that a new application will need multicast to work.  the Server in on a vpc vlan 2012 on our 9508-9396-2200network. I created a separate trunk between the 9508s for this project and created vlan 36 to be allowed on this trunk and remo...

broow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a  Catalyst 9200-48P-E V01 switch where is ISO has been deleted off of it. I'm looking to reinstall the ISO but I'm not too sure which ISO should I download for the switch 

cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had been tried out to configure DHCP but it keeps showing DHCP failed APIPA is being used. May someone help me with this? Thank you in advance!!

Sy13 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes