Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.Can anyone please tell me where I can find Visio Stencils for the following Catalyst 4500 part numbers? For a Catalyst 4507R-E Chassis: - NAME: "Switch System", DESCR: "Cisco Systems, Inc. WS-C4507R-E 7 slot switch "PID: WS-C4507R-E , VID: V01 ...

Resolved! IE3300 POE budget

Hi all, seems the largest power supply for a IE3300 is a 480W. If an AP1562 outdoor AP needs 32W, does that mean the IE3300 has a limit of 15 POE devices? other question. It seems the IE3000 power supplies have two DC outs. Does that mean you can pow...

GVD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access Lists

Hello guys, I have the following VLANS and their corresponding SVIs on a switch. I need to deploy ACLs for SSH based on the following criteria Only 2 IPs can SSH the switch i.e. 192.168.1.1 & 192.168.1.2 (This I have no issue with)The switch can only...

Shaqxify by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have some issues with network congestion and VOIP QOS marking. Here is our network topology : We have cisco phones, and WAPs (for wireless phones) that are connected Access switches (C3650) ports level. These Access switches are connected vi...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Issue:  When port security is enabled, no traffic is being passed from single device (no other devices connected). As soon as port security is disabled, traffic flows properly.  Port configuration as follows: interface GigabitEthernet3/0/21descriptio...

CGirouard by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm relatively new to networking and am studying for my CCNA using Packet Tracer. One of the lab requirements for my class is to set up a network where all departments except for one are suppose to pull down DHCP addresses from the server. So ...

cnh93 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes