Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello, if i have 2 layer 3 switches and a set of layer 2 access switches in between so it forms a loop (the layer 3 on the edges of the loop and the layer 2 access switch in between as a physical connectivity), is that will affect the HSRP response c...

Hi, I would like to ask you about a design question that I am struggling with since I am a fairly new here and don't have enough knowledge on cisco device/solution portfolio. It's a simple which product applies here type of question but I need help n...

MS1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, im currently a student studying a cert 4 in Cybersecurity and im on my final assessment. My issue is that even with all these configurations being correct, PC A cannot ping past the Switch and PC B cannot even ping the default gateway, i've d...

Matt01607 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with several mixed stack 2960 series switches consisting of 2960S and 2960X switches stacked together. Current recommended versions are not the same for those switches (See below), can those disparate versions live together on the indivi...

jvooght01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two Catalyst 9200L's correctly stacked with stacking cables, I also have two Catalyst 9500's that are correctly stacked using virtual stacking. Is there a way that I can connect these the 9200L's and the 9500's so that they form one core...

hayej058 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for anyone experience's with migrating from the Cisco 6807 chassis switches with the 6800IA switches to the new Cisco Catalyst 9500/9300 switches. Particularly interested in design guides, lessons learned, gotcha's and other useful infor...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes