Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I need help setting up in Packet Tracer. I have found the following exercise and would like to do it: Connect your PC to the Fa0/0 port of your router. Your router should be connected to the neighboring router via serial interface, in total 3 t...

Hi, in tengiga interface (e.g. SFP+ 10GBASE-SR), the nominal throughput of 10 Gbps has to be considered as sum of RX and TX bits or 10 Gbps in RX and 10 Gbps in TX? Considering the following whre RXBS+TXBS = 8.8 Gbps, the interface is near saturation...

Hi, Need your help to to suggest command to check Tx/Rx power output on switch like we get from(sh int transceiver),is there any other command to check this on cat 4500 SUP 6E as sh int Gi x/x transceiver de is not working on this platform.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can someone help me to get solution with my issue?I have a cisco 3750X switch and I want to filtering certain prases in log buffer. I don't want recieve them in log buffer.I tried to use such rule, but no results:logging discriminator nolog m...

Hi,On the GigabitEthernet 7 interface I have two vlans added. 7.19 and 7.18. Vlan 7.18 - 10.10.4.0/24. Vlan 7.19 - 10.10.1.0/24. Vlan has DHCP added. Vlan is added to unifi switch, ports on switch set to vlan. Nat rules added internet output for vlan...

AKTHF by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have two WS-4500X-32 switches that are running in VSS mode.Current IOS XE version is 03.06.05.E.152-2.E5 and current ROMMON Image is 15.0(1r)SG10. I want to upgrade IOS XE image to SPA.03.11.02.E.152-7. My main question do I need to upgrade ...

nenadl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes