Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ospf and ACL

I configured ospf and i want to deny access web server only from PC2(192.168.3.2) and allow all other PCs...and ACL assigned to Router0's s0/0/0 inbound...but when i assign on serial interface, neighbour 192.168.4.1(i think Router2) was down,see in t...

I am looking for AKIPS monitoring tool for cisco devices. Given the requirements below I am concerned as to the load AKIPS may place on network devices. Any idea on the load imposed by AKIPS ? Any Way to do impact assessment ? Any document ?   5000+ ...

rajulpar by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,I have a site to site VPN from HQ to the remote office. recently we installed a redundant connection at HQ. How do i configure site to site VPN such that when one connection at HQ fails the branch site can use the other connection? thanksPS (Ci...

Resolved! L2 redundancy

Hello All,in a site I have two Nexus 3000 which on one side have the fiber with the ISP but behind them they have the existing local network that I would like to connect parallel to the two nexus.Can i apply the VPC?SW1,2,3 and 4 are 2960.If the fibe...

scenario.jpg
Ziggy74 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Login banner

I wanted to create a login bannerswitch(config)#banner login ^                                   ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker. There is no banner login option too..Please help me with this..TIA

akshaya_k by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi friends,can't find prorer solution that could help me. we have c2951 router with c2951-universalk9-mz.SPA.155-3.M5.binCPU uititlaztion is raising up to 99% ans as i could concern it is interrups issue/ Does anybody have any ideas?attached file is ...

sSiDs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having problems with Multicast traffic within one of our Nexus environments.  We have 2 sites that have a pair of Nexus 7K's, one site has hosts our fixed MOH source, the other has a voice gateway attached.  These 2 sites are connected via ASR...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe are in the process of purchasing some cat 9600,Can you tell me some of the features if any different to the 6500 for example - If you pull out the active supervisor, will it instantly fail to the standby?- If you have 2 chassis running stack...

I am going to replace an order for two switches 9606R with two supervisor engines, Signal 40 GE line cards, and a single 10 GE line card for each switch and I am planning to configure StackWise virtual between them.The question which ports I have to ...

Bazoka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,we are trying to update firmware of our switch C3650 TS S from 16.06.7 to 16.12.3a but its not booting this is the sh ver and sh run | i boot command output SIB_CORE-SW2#sh verCisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.07Cisco IOS Software [Everes...

Hi AllI have some ACI questions around recommended best practice. -It is best to have 1 subnet and 1 vlan per bridge domain?-On each leaf switch, is there only 1 VTEP which is responsible for all traffic-Are all vlans mapped to vxlans automatically i...