Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

As I understand it, jumbo frames are implemented differently between Nexus 5K, 9K, and 7K... What is the difference between the system jumbomtu command on these switches and the policy-map?  You can't change the MTU per interface on the 5k but can on...

Hello Networkers,I have a question about the Nexus 3548 handling of Jumbo Frames.  Why does the interface command return the value mtu 1500 when you run sh int e1/x but jumbo frames continue to work on the interface?  I did what was required to get t...

flyshoo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a VM connected on a single port of a switch and is configured with multiple servers under the same subnet x.x.25.0/24 #show mac address-table | i 1/0/15 250 44a8.4217.e85d DYNAMIC Gi1/0/15 250 72da.bb1f.a8d7 DYNA...

Hi There, We have 2 x 9300-48T with c9300-NM-2Q 40 gig ethernet ports and 2 x 9500-48Y40C with 4 x 100gig ethernet portsThe ports all work, I have SWV on the 9500 stack using 4 of the 8 ports and no issues. When I use a  QSFP 40G CU2M cable to connec...

Hello guys, hope everyone is well and staying safe. I'm studying for my CCNA and in my lab I have a 1921 router with a EHWIC-4ESG installed, which provides gig speed. I'm paying for 1Gbps to my ISP so would take advantage of that and if I connect any...

Resolved! STP port role

Dear Team , we are running pvst mode (Switch is in pvst mode) on WS-C3850-48T-E (Stack).In the show spanning-tree vlan xxx output I am seeing Backup port role(Gi2/0/22 )while running PVST mode .As per my understanding Backup port role is a one of the...

Hi Guys I have Cisco core switch 4503 E and ASA 5525. All the interfaces of the switch and the ASA are gigabit Ethernet. the interface i used to connect the two devices is also gigabit Ethernet but it is not working unless i specifically configure th...

Hi All as iam new to the voice on cisco ,actually i have cisco sg250 switch and i want to confiure the voice vlan for the same port i have one vlan 100 for data and i have configured 2nd vlan 101 for the voice  please let me know the commands to conf...

Hey Folks, After upgrading the switch I observed increase in the number of interfaces Before Upgradecisco WS-C2960X-24TD-L Last reset from power-on2 Virtual Ethernet interfaces1 FastEthernet interface52 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces4 Ten Gigabit Ethern...

SR70982 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes