Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a cisco sg200-10fp layer2 ,the power led is blinking, but the, Ethernet ports are not coming up, sometimes it comes up and after 15mins they go off again, any hints that might be causing this?

nkirui by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 9300's in a stack and are noticing a large amount of Total output drops on the interfaces.  Every up port seems to have output errors and even after a clear interfaces stats....but the output drops increase even with Minimum load. We also h...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our clients wants to upgrade their core devices, currently they are connecting to the other Switches at 10G, but will upgrade the other devices next year to 40G.Is it possible to configure the interfaces of the C9500-32QC, to run at 10G and us...

Hi I'd like to know if it would be possible to simulate broadcast streams in Cisco cml?  so I I had 2 offices 3 switches at each office and a router on each end connecting the wan. I doubt it tbh, but thought I'd just ask. Cheers

Hi all Does MSTP block if it receives its own BPDU ? e.g.  - send BPDU on 1/0/1        - received own BPDU on 1/0/5        - will MSTP block 1/0/5 ? Thank you

mstp.png
SJ K by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a doubt about the behavior of the VirtualSTacck Wise. If the active SUP goes down the stand-by SUP takes control thanks to the SSO. Are the line cards of the chassis with the supervisor down, managed by the supervisor of the other chassis,...

Hi,I am running  rstp in all switches and now one switch does support only pvst . any pros and cons  in putting in distribution layer Thanks

Hello! I have a stack of 3 Catalyst 9300 switches and have to connect 2 other to the stack.Output "sh version" from the stack showsCisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.12.02Cisco IOS Software [Gibraltar], Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT9K_IOSXE), Versi...

mikeok by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes