Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,    Can anyone explain me briefly what is meaning of using redistribute cmd in any routing protocol.For Example: Let’s assume I am adervetising the network in to EIGRP via redistribution then I put the below cmdRouter(config)#router eigrp 100Route...

prashant by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to REP and working on a critical site that has multiple REP Segments.  Currently the REP Admin vlan is vlan 1.  For network improvement/security reasons this needs to be changed with the Admin vlan command. If I start at the end of the se...

Hello, We have a 3750 stack and an ip on it when we MTR to that ip we dont see any packet loss but once we get past that to a server for example connected directly to that 3750 we are seing packet loss of around 10% on the 3750. There are no CRC erro...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to swap out two x 1Gb 48port SFP line cards with two x 1Gb 48port RJ45 line cards. The chassis in question is the sole point of connectivity for our DNAC cluster, hopefully one day DNAC will evolve to allowing location of at least one c...

Hello all, I was hoping someone could help with my network. I'm currently using Packet Tracer. After subnetting, I'm able to ping each PC under the same router but not another PC under a different router. Router 0 and Router 1 both have a static rout...

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 2.54.10 PM.png

Trying to find a 3D CAD model (.stp file is fine, any dumb solid model works) for WS-C3650 series of switches. Tech support basically said they couldn't help me and to contact a partner which was not very helpful, hoping someone here can point me in ...

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a guidance setup between my 3 Customers' VLANs and my building network on nexus7k/9k with VRF leaking . CustomerA:     VLAN10: 10.10.10.0/24 CustomerB:     VLAN20: 10.10.20.0/24 CustomerC:     VLAN30: 10.10.30.0/24 My main bu...

Hi we are having issue in configuring QOS markings and prioritization on our 4500-x Core switches. Please see below configurations: access-list 100 permit eigrp any any!class-map match-any EIGRP_TRAFFIC match access-group 100!policy-map EIGRP_POLICY ...

zarjer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have an old Catalyst 4948 and I'm testing the ports on it and am a little confused. Can I use the last four ports on the face-plate (Gi1/45 - Gi1/48)? Whenever I plug in an Ethernet cable into the last four ports, there isn't a light indicat...

Anon01013 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,My port-channel (gi0/47, gi0/48) of 2960 switch connected to a stacked 3750 (contain 02 switches stacked, on 1/0/24 and 2/0/24). Sometimes the 2960 switch is suspended (I have to restart it to make it works), on the 3750 I see the log like th...

beohu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes