Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco C9300 switch 25G interface can't up, TW1/1/2 is configure interface which connect to C9500 switch 25G interface,TW1/1/1 connect to TW2/1/1 is not configure interface also can't up,what special configure need under this interface to bring it up....

Dear All ,I have two stack switches ( WS-C3850-24S ) with SW version 16.3.6 , one of them stuck in boot ..( please find the snapshot)I search for the error and it's seem i get cisco Bug CSCuv75864Can you please help me with the solution steps to fix ...

Hello! Does anyone have table with explanation of ethernet ports led colorors and state codes for catalyst 9500-40X?I have installation with two Catalyst 9500-40X and most of active ports blinking green, but several of active ports blinking green and...

I have a 6509 acting as a distribution switch, one of the downliks is an old FO to a small site which every now and then has a small interruption that cause the whole network to recalculate the spanning tree, so I disabled stp on the access switch (Y...

Hi    I am trying to confirm on behalf of a customer if the 2960-X platform supports MACSEC/802.1ae.   I can’t find anything that points to this being supported , it is not in the datasheet or the Q&A and the following link its does say it is not sup...

julrober by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3650 deployed to remote sites and the local login is not authenticating. I adjusted the radius-sever timeout thinking that may be an issue but it still fails to log me in. I also tried debugging aaa authentication but that doesn't show anythin...

jrh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have 2x3850 Stack switches and "FED" is taking up all CPU resource. Requesting if someone can help me find how can i find if this is a software bug and where in CISCO website can i confirm this. Below is CPU usage and version IOS i am using...

aprasad11 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I face a issue with a 2960L-48PQ-LL, i set a password for LinCon0 , Vty 0-15 and enable and do a Write. But i realize i dont have any username configure. I am locked beacause everytime i boot, the switch ask me for username. I do perfor...

Password.PNG
Gouellet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please i am CCNP R&S certified since 2012, now am about to take a path in Security, my point is due to the modification of the exam am I suppose to go to CCNA Security or start back at fresh. Please any free study guide for Security? Just like other ...