Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys n Gals,I am having a bit of trouble with an assignment I am doing in packet tracer.I don't have the files handy until the eve, so will send pics/files later if required.My problem is that I have an access router connected to 3 separate cluste...

Hello folks, I have 3 Dell R430 Esxi servers, 2 C3650C switches and a 2811 router, and I want to use them to build a vSphere virtual Lab environment. The approximate network structure is: the two network cards of each R430 are physically bound in the...

mcwolf by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I'm a student and an admin of a network around 200 computers.Our network have a cisco router 2901 that have configured a NAT and a DHCP services.Monitoring with PRTG we have notice that sometimes the CPU usage of our router reaches close to 100% u...

Molody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RIp not working

Hello! I am a student at college and i need some help with setup RIP.It is necessary that the network of the entire project be 197.10.19.0/24.Since I was constantly experiencing overlap when using it, I changed the subnet mask to 28.No matter how muc...

Prokhor15 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of switches that are trunked via a LAN cable from another switch. I noticed that these switches sometimes have a hard time to SSH into. I get the error: "Connection timed out". After a while and a few tries I can connect just fine. I ...

Rick001 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes