TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I configured a Cisco Meeting Server and a Expressway pair after this guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/conferencing/meeting-server/210800-Configure-CMS-WebRTC-Proxy-over-Expressw.html to provide WebRTC clients for Meetings via Web...

Dear All, I am facing issue in registering EX90 endpoint through collaboration edge. Ex90 is unable to register from outside. The status shows un regiter in touch panel . But when i make a outgoing calls its working . I am unable to identify the issu...

Hi , I have one single combined CMS and would like to have another one. Then I will have two Single Combined servers. If I deploy them all in the Internal network rather than DMZ, I need to have Collab-edge server which I don't know if it requires an...

Hello, one of our call managers is not working and we need to forward a number that is pointing to to before it.  The call comes into our 3945 gateway.  How can I make a translation rule or add a dial peer on the gateway to forward that number back o...