TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! TMS CMR Template

Dear allIf I'm creating the Conductor Template und TMS Provisioning for the Personal Meeting Room, I have the Possibility the create the Numeric Alias pattern from, this pattern can be generate or also from the Active Directory {office Phone} but the...

Hi all, I'm currently migrating my telepresence endpoints from TMS\VCS infrustructure to CUCM.My Tandberg Content Server just died and I'm already have 2 Media Sense servers deployed.The question is: will Media Sense eventually replace Content Server...

afadeyev1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MX300 G2 which was working perfectly for the last few months has gone dead today.  There is nothing in the display or the touch.  I tried multiple restarts and also the factory reset.  But no success.  Is there any way to debug this issue.  Thanks.

majeed002 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I just need a copy of the results of a C60 TC 7.3x phone book search that show what syntax is returned for a folder entry so I can parse the folder IDs and names.  Obviously, I don't have a C60 handy to test with.  Your help will be appreciated!T...

Hello everyone, if you look especially at the bottom corners of the screen, you will notice  that it has grey shadows.  Can I please ask if someone has seen this before? It looks really odd to me as one would expect to see this on a cheap monitor 

Sarg . by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI'm facing a difficulty determining & planning a topology to implement a Video chat/call from a web page  to an Call center agent . Cisco has 2 product in UCCX 10.X :- Cisco Remote Expert with Video Care - Cisco Jabber Guest ( with Expressway)...