Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco community. Can someone help to figure out better design for KVM and CIMC IP pool configuration? Currently, I bumped into issue with running out of available IP's for KVM and CIMC consoles in UCSM. At this moment we have direct connection ...

Hello everbody, we have the following behavior, The UCS Blade has a different SMBIOSGUID on the BMC Board than the Management vNIC. This prevents us to perform an bare-metal deployment within SCVMM.   (for detail info see in pdf please) Is it a bug ...

Dear All,I have Cucm(3 servers), UCCX(1 server) with version 8.5.1.1, all the setting in ccx are fine but cti ports and cti rp are not getting registered showing unknownin contact center service- ccx engine- telephony subsytem is in out of service st...

It's probably been asked before, but I could not find an answer. Can I upload and use a blade firmware package that is higher than the UCSM version?  I.E., my UCSM is at version 2.2(3d), but I want to install a blade firmware package of 2.2(5b). Is...

Hello All, I have been facing below error in UCS 460 M1 servers. The server is stuck and giving the follwoing errors. In the CIMC console I'm getting follwoing ( Attached snapshot)  Critical F0174 sys/rack-unit-1/board equipment-inoperable CATERR_N: ...