Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UCS blade servers are rebooting automatically when i disconnect the connectivity to MDS & core switches from FI

Dear All,I have an infrastructure running with an standalone FI & with 8 blades.I have configured service profiles & every thing is working fine.Issue:When i remove the connectivity on the MDS, network core switch, MGMNT Switch from FI, the servers a...

UCS c220 M3S after replace Raid Controller and battery, there is beeping sound : 1 sec on and 3 sec off

Dear all,I am now running on UCS c220 M3S running BiOS 1.5.1g and CIMC firmware 1.5.1b. There is a LSI MegaRaid 9266-8i (Firmware 23.9.0-0023) controllerAfter replace Raid Controller and battery, there is beeping sound : 1 sec on and 3 sec off withou...

jaruneesup by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCS c240M3L server with Nvidia Grid K2 GPU not loading driver on ESXi 5.5

I could not get ESXi 5.5 to work properly with sVGA mode because I could not get the NVidia driver to start properly.I can see I loaded the driver manually (version 3.45.69).  --- # esxcli software vib list | grep NVIDIANVIDIA-VMware_ESXi_5.5_Host_Dr...

hdiep by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! B-Series and C-Series package versions are empty in default host firmware package.

After upgrading the our infrastructure from 2.1.3g to 2.2.3e, I was left with a minor alert - B-Series and C-Series package versions are empty in default host firmware package. I searched but was unable to find a fix. Anyone have a fix for this error...

Resolved! Managing instance

Can someone clarify what this is telling me exactly in Connection Details? Is this referring to IOM-B(aka: IOM-2) or FI-B ? FI-A is my primary. Each IOM is wired only to its respective FI. Why would it not say A is managing the chassis? Both of my...

johnd0e88 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCS Error F0391

I have had 2 separate UCS implementations in separate data centers throw F0391 errors today.  Both are cleared but I want to understand what is happening and how to avoid these in the future.  I have searched the web and support forum and have not co...

spishko by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes