Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCS 6248 licensing

UCS 6248UP LicensingWill ports configured as Fiber Channel also consume a port license?I think this is still to answerI have been testing different configurations with netformx and it seems  that ports configured as FC do not consume licenses. Is tha...

pedroyaja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this is a stupid question. But I'm relativly new to the UCS servers. I have a C210 and set the CIMC NIC to active/active. I put the same NICs in a team in VMWare as well. the load-balancing hash is set to src-mac on both the switch and VMWare....

I have several UCS C210 M1 servers that have just one power supply, I need to install a second one.   Will I need to shut down the servers to install the second power supply?I found details on installing them here...http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/un...

todjohns by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCS Power Question

Hi,Just a quick one to double check I have this right....I have a UCS chassis with 2 x B200 servers & 2 x 2500W power supplies. Also will be running firmware 1.4.3m1. When using only 2 PSUs do they have to be in particular slots? i.e 1&3 2. What woul...