Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,can someone from cisco tell me how to get cisco vmware vsphere ESXi 4.1 update 1 that was certified by Cisco ?because the last release from the vmware website still 4.1 without update 1.http://downloads.vmware.com/d/details/esxi41_cisco_oem_is...

Hi there,I'm working on Cisco UCS C210 M2 server. I got 10 146 GB SAS  HD with LSI MegaRAID Raid Controller. I did run the Raid Controller and choose RAID6. After that I installed ESXi and it said reboot the server. Now when I reboot the server I get...

HiHere is the Scenario and Problem of our issue.Scenario: 2 x Cisco UCS 6120 XP Fabric Interconnects connected to the 10 GbE ports on the FCX-648 E. The ports on the Cisco UCS are configured as trunk ports. The 10 GbE ports on the Brocade switch are ...

Amit Vyas by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for some information on UCS vs. other solutions.  I am looking at IBM System Director and it seems that I can manage some storage devices through its support of Storage Management Initiative.  And I wonder if the same functionality exists in ...

sansari by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What happens if the global profile for the vSAN ID changes?  We added two blades to our UCS and when we tried to map storage to the vHBA's we found that the would not connect.  Further research found that the global vSAN had some how changed and I...

jhetrick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes