Voice and Conferencing - Small Business

Transform the way you communicate with our Voice and Conferencing solutions, designed for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Okay so I received a new VOIP phone for my office the Cisco CP-8841 really nice phone. I am coming from a PolyCom VVX 300.  I turned the phone on and it is asking for either an activation code or service domain. So I went on the control panel and cli...

I have SPA3000 which is registered to 3CX server one extension and other as PSTN gateway. I am struggling to configure SPA to forward outgoing and incoming calls. I would like someone to he;p me out with dial plans and important configurations on SPA...

saquibcm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC320W, still...

Hello all, again, PLEASE HELP! I know Cisco wasn't happy with this jump into SOHO and tries to forget about this...but still , there some of these little beasts out there. I think I could be perfectly happy with it, had I all relevant documentation I...

cisconaut by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Desperately looking for a configuration example to configure back lit 7970 phones on my UC540 to stay backlit 24/7. ive tried entering commands for active days and length to no avail. if someone could be as kind to provide me with an example i would ...

Hello Everyone,I made a big mistake followed by getting the two memories out of the device and format both of them. to put the uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-4.M6 file to load to config terminal.BUT every time I reload the system it removes any configu...

Smarco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes