cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are receiving a "certificate validation failure" when checking for a machine certificate to authenticate to VPN.The have the client and profile  working find on various window version including win 8, but when we started deploying it on Win 8.1 we...

dchew by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Всем привет. Имеется DMVPN Phase 2 закрытый IPSECом. Возникла проблема Spoke не общаются между собой, проблема в установлении первоначального IKE канала. Ввиду того, ведь обмен данными идет через Hub. Не могу понять в чем причина. Подскажите пожалуйс...

Resolved! Cisco IPSEC VPN

Hi, Hope someone can help! I have 2 cisco ASA firewall 5512's one at the main office one in a branch office. We have multiple vlan at the head office and want them to traverse the IPsec but also access certain subnets in the branch vlan. I understand...

Hi For some strange reason, I'm unable to connect to my vpnclient on my machine. I'm able to connect from someone else's machine using my user IDI'm getting an error " Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the Client. Reason 413: User authentic...

Doegie007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Here is my scenario.INTERNET           <------->                                            ASA5520 <----> INTERNAL (with DHCP Server)VPN (USER / StS) <-------> I´m "playing" with an ASA 5520. I´ve successfully configure the ASA to use th...

Hello,is there any way to configure IPsec VPN tunnel using the local address pool?It's Cisco 2800 and the problem is I have set up site-to-site VPN connecting local network 10.48.0.0/16 with three remote networks 10.5.0.0, 10.2.0.0, 10.1.0.0 and I ne...

awnade001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to setup Anyconnect VPN on ASA 5510. Unfortunately, it needs to be behind a Meraki device. I was hoping to assign public IPs for vpn purposes to meraki and other one on outside interface of ASA and route the vpn traffic through mera...

Alphonso7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Cisco VPN client can establish the vpn tunnel with my office ASA5505 successful but cannot ping to certain IP such as an internal server (10.100.194.6). FIREWALL-1# ping 10.100.194.6Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 1...