cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are having a big problem trying to install an SSL certificate on an ASA 5510 running 8.2 (5). We have installed many of these from different vendors and not had any real issues before.THE PROBLEMFollowing the Cisco recommended procedure the...

veltech by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are running exactly through the same problem as already described here;https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11666661/can-we-automatically-renegotiate-phase-2-sa-so-vpn-tunnel-stays-even-if-noWe are actually running ASA 9.1 and the remo...

pidomudes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is setup on two Cisco 3900 series routers. When I try to ping from a laptop I get the error:%CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_NOT_IPSEC: Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet. (ip) vrf/dest_addr= /10.1.11.2, src_addr= 172.2.1.2, prot= 1On routerA. Any help would b...

Resolved! S2S tunnel

Hello, I have a question regarding a tunnel i have created. The tunnel is working fine but one of the sites wants to add some more internal addresses. Current nat is access-list nonat extended permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.0 255.255.2...

ohgroup01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I have a question about "VPN filter" on site to site VPN.For Example: Local network:10.1.1.0/24 and Remote Network 192.168.1.0/24My goal is to allow a telnet connections from the remote network to the local network.That being said i al...

sbhalodia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured site 2 site VPN terminating on asa, also we are doing source nat on the same ASA where VPN is getting terminated. When the requester is initiating the traffic, packets are getting decapsulated but not encapsulated. Can you please sh...

Hello,We have 2 ASA's that have a site to site ipsec VPN between them.  Everything is working and users can ping and access devices on the other side.My question is when I look in the routing table of both firewalls, routes to not show up for the oth...

Resolved! Site-To_Site_VPN

Hello everyoneMy question is there a way to keep our site-to-site VPN connection up 24/7, we make a VPN connection with one our customers who has problems bringing the VPN online, and this would help everyone if we can keep the tunnel up 24/7We curre...

Hi Everyone,We have recently shifted one Site-to-Site VPN from Cisco router to ASA5550 firewall.The tunnel is established successfully and the application works fine. However,  the tunnel disconnects frequently and hence our VDI applications drops. I...

I have an ASA configured with dual ISP using two Interfaces and tracking/monitoring. The primary ISP is configured on the outside Interface, and the secondary ISP is configured on the failover Interface. I have defined two routes etc, and the failove...

Resolved! EasyVpn

I have successfully created a tunnel between our cisco router and 5510 ASA using easyvpn.I currently have it running in Network-Plus mode where the router receives an ip address from the ASA when it connects from its pool. However this will change o...