cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a Cisco 887VA configured as a VPN connection on my fixed IP address.From the Cisco itself I can Ping and SSH into the 2 Servers I have on IP Addresses: 10.0.0.2 and 10.0.0.3 (statically assigned at the server to be in the VLAN1 range I need...

Could someone please tell me how to configure the following configs to use static routes to route traffic between sites using the vpn tunnel? Listed below is the site to site configuration for the Flexvpn setup. The configs below will route traffic b...

Hello,I have configure an IPSec VPN on my Cisco 3845. The problem i have is that i can successfully connect to the VPN from my mobile phone, i get a LAN ip, but i can't ping any other ip on the LAN.Below is my configuration file!Please NOTE: GigabitE...

We are migrating the Cisco IPsec VPN client to Cisco Anyconnect (SSL VPN) from ASA5510 to ASA 5525x, the new solution is working fine with no trouble in relation to connectivity. The Anyconnect VPN users are able to connect the corporate network.Howe...

Qing Yu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two ASA 5525-X and we know its coming with 2 VPN Premium license as default, however we configured both firewalls as Active/Standby failover.my question is, we should have 4 VPN Premium license ?!!! as we known its merge all VPN  Premium lice...

boody9999 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is how many site-to-site VPN can i configure concurrently on this single VPN module?   Gigabitether0/0 Airtel Out (Internet) Gigabitehter0/1 Airtel Local X.X.X.X AIRTEL Gateway     Gigabitether0/2 TATA Out (Internet) Giagbitether0/0/0 TAT...

vmkumar21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

while applying ACS 5.3 Config on Cisco Switches ,  due to partial config the username and password is not working ....kindly guide how to recover the password ; even after reboot also we are not able to get access to device and ACS login also not wor...

I have successfully been logging in from my home Linux box to the company VPN using AnyConnect with DuoPush for about a month. As of last night I can no longer log in. The AnyConnect client says somethng like, "AnyConnect profile settings mandate a s...

Hi Everyone, I am testing the VPN connection from user PC.When i test  from user PC  using IPsecoverTCP  it uses protocol 10000.When i check on ASA - ASDM under connection detailsike1-------------UDP Destination Port 500IPsecOverTCP    TCP Dst Port ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have network infrastructure:192.168.217.0/24(non-cisco)----VPN S2S----ASA5510----INSIDE(192.168.0.0/21)                                                                           |----DYSTR(10.10.10.0/24)----ASA5505----INSIDE(192.168.2.0/24)Th...