cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,the current configuration on the group policy attributes is to allow anyconnect through IPSEC and SSL (svc). if i disable svc by configuring the following:group-policy test attributesvpn-tunnel-protocol IPsec l2tp-ipsecthe CiscoAnnyconnect app ...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have DMVPN network and everything work well.When connection from ISP to spoke down and then up I receive this massage:CRYPTO-4-IKMP_NO_SA: IKE message from [IP_address] has no SA and is not an initialization offerand no traffic from spoke.I have ss...

vaba by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have some ASA Site-to-Site (L2L ikev2) VPN deployments that are using A Dyanic-to-Static Peer configuration.  Now I have a special case where I cannot get a static IP for either end and have been researching for a solution to connect L2L wit...

I've got a user running:AnyConnect 3.1.01065on Windows 7 64bit.Several weeks ago she started encountering the following error:-after logging into Windows and launching the AnyConnect client, she enters her username and password and successfully authe...

Hello,I have an issue with an IPSEC LAN to LAN between an ASA5505 and a UC520.The LAN behind the ASA is 192.168.1.0 and the LAN behind the UC520 is 172.17.1.0.When I try to ping from 192.168.1.10 to 172.17.1.254, the ASA shows that the IKE phase 1 is...

ops2014bm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I was wondering is it possible to create a backup for my site to site VPN connection? the remote end has a cisco Router whiich currently has a VPN connection to an ASA 5500. How would I know configure the same router to use another VPN on a diff...

There is a simple topology: a hub and some spokes. FlexVPN is woking between them with psk, BGP and no radius.Now I want QoS on the hub and spokes. The hub has an ISP connection with, let's say 100Mb and some spokes have 10Mb, some have 5Mb and so on...

I am trying to confirm the port numbering for a Cisco 3925 router configured as a terminal server. I have been getting different answers from various sources and have not been able to confirm. I am familiar with the 3845 starting with port num...

Can someone provide any guidance on whether below is possible please....We have an ASA with two interfaces, these interfaces are configured as below (IP addresses changed)e0/0 - 10.1.1.1 / 24e0/1 - 20.1.1.1 / 24We want to build an L2TP/IPSec VPN tunn...

Hello, I was hoping somebody could help me with the problem i have with creating a site to site tunnel. The site i am working on has a ASA 5505+ which VPN works but another site (which i do not have access to) wants L2L configuring but they only use ...