cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Can someone clarify for me the SSL VPN/AnyConnect licensing for the ASA 5520?  Specifically, the differences between the AnyConnect Essentials and AnyConnect Premium.  Our current licensing looks like this:Licensed features for this platform:Ma...

Hi Guys, I have 2 asa's 5505, both running 8.4(4), with ASDM 6.4(9).I've rebuild the config probalby 6 times now, with no clues what I'm doing wrong. My main concer is, why asa aren't even initiating VPN negiotiation, no traffic at all.I can ping bot...

mart.lubo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can i have multiple site to site vpn tunnel going to two different public ip addresses, but exempting same internal traffic? Please see attached diagram for illustrated purposes. Primary site has two ISPs (main isp and secondary isp).DR site has one ...

howithink by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505, software version 9.1(2)Clients are using AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v3.1.03103.Clients have no issues connecting to VPN, but they use a terminal emulator program to access some online systems and it will not connect over VPN.The term...

I am running anyconnect 3.1.04063 on Win 7 Home Premium on intel core i-7 laptop.  At my hotel, when I start a session, the sesson startup is completed when I check my IP address (dslreports.com - IP test tool) I get an IP that looks like work.  Yet ...

devicedoc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5520, and we are undergoing an audit.  Is there a way to view a list of users/accounts?  I am tasked with reporting all users who's credentials will login to the ASA.  All such users are in Active Directory, but I was advised that the "...

burgessf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Can get the tunnel up, but no traffic.Here is output:Router#sh runcrypto isakmp policy 1 authentication pre-sharecrypto isakmp key ******** address 2.2.2.2!!crypto ipsec transform-set TS esp-des esp-sha-hmac!crypto map CMAP 10 ipsec-isakmp set pee...

Resolved! 5 Site VPN Routing

Hello all,I kind of got thrown into this project without much lead in.  Basically we have 5 sitesSite A: HQ with ASA 5520Site B: Remote with 5505 with L2L to Site ASite C: Remote with 5505 with L2L to Site ASite D: Remote with 5505 with L2L to Site A...

licensing by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: