cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are starting to get a lot of site to site VPN's and I think it will keep growing and growing. We have several tunnels that are network I cannot control so they just tell me what internal network is there's and I add that to the VPN setup. I can se...

Hello allNeed adviceI have a question regarding what equipment to use for a small remote office.We currently have5 users5 7941 Phones 1 2811 (Serial, 2 FXS and 1 FXO)1 3560gAll voice devices are controlled from a CUCM 9 in our main offices. The 2811 ...

Is it possible to create VPN tunnels out more than one interface of an ASA (specifically 5510 with 8.4) , or am I trying to do the impossible?We have 2 public interfaces on our ASA connected to 2 different ISPs.We have working L2L tunnels from the AS...

spence by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I need some help configuring my cisco asa 5505.I've set up a VPN tunnel between two ASA 5505Site 1:Subnet 192.168.77.0Site 2:Have multiple vlans and now the tunnel goes to vlan400 - 192.168.1.0What I need help with:From site 1 i need to be able t...

Hello,I've been playing with the Cisco Clientless VPN, but I'm a little worried about going live with as it it surrently setup with an SSL cert and the default logon screen where users put in their MS Activie Directory account to gain access to certa...

Hi ,ASA 5505 current configuration is : (setup using ASDM)esult of the command: "show running-config": Saved:ASA Version 8.2(5)!hostname TESTenable password ___________ encryptedpasswd __________ encryptednames!interface Ethernet0/0switchport access ...

Has anyone been able to get printing to work over the SSL vPN Terminal Server session. All i can find is one article on it http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa80/asdm60/ssl_vpn_deployment_guide/deploy.html and it just has one line refere...

support by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am pretty much wondering under what circumstances an ASA installs static routes due to the "set reverse-route" command in a static crypto map.We have several tunnels where the route is not installed, whereas others appear. It seems that the r...

I remote connect between my home Mac and my work pc Windows XP using Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client. It was fine but ever since upgrading my mac to OSX 10.8.5 I'm receiving the following message: "CIsco NAC Agent is having a difficulty with the server.....

lisadwyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Fellows,I am trying to establish a tunnel on my cisco router but seem to be making some mistake. please do review and let me know where i am going wrong. I have also appended the #sh crypto isakmp and #sh crypto ipsec sa output after trying to p...

GentsWe have a remote client conected via MPLS..........Currenly we have IPSEC tunnel to the cleint and it works perfectly. The client use to mnage there own devices but now they want us to manage the device from our own datacentre. The issue is that...

Hi,I'm looking for some feedback regarding any issues with the following design.We currently have a HQ site with a 100Mbps internet connection which terminates on an outside L2 switch. A Cisco ASA 5520 is then connected to the L2 switch and configure...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes