cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

AnyConnect Android 4.3.1 Compatibility Update - We are pleased to announce that the DNS resolution issue impacting Android 4.3.1 (Note III/Galaxy S4/etc updates) has been resolved in AnyConnect 3.0.09242 which will be available over the next few hour...

Peter Davis by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem, where windows 7 machines were not able to ping the local 'Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Connection' adapter, while connecting via ASA running version 8.2. Where other operating systems such as Windows XP, Ubuntu Continue t...

2sundar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running Webvpn services on a 2921 Cisco ISR router.  Users are logging in with no problems.  I need to know if its possible for me categorize who gets access to different resources.  I am also need assistance in the area of understandi...

Hi,We have an asa 5585X, the output shows following. What does perpetual count indicate here?Does below mean we have vpn licenses that can be used for configuring vpn for client login/ssl vpn?Maximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited      perpetu...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -        When I click on the download for this package I'm getting a zip file that doesn't contain the web deployment thru the ASA (.pkg). It only has .exe extension files. The Linux and MAC downloads give you the correct file. Has anyone else ...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I have a strange issue with a new VPN connection and would appreciate any help.I have a pair of Cisco asa 5540s configured as a failover pair (code version 8.2(5)).    I have recently added 2 new L2L VPNs - both these VPNs are sourced from t...

Hi All,I have my hub (HQ) and spoke (RO) network. My RO has several WAN links which are extremely unreliable. I get an IP-address via DHCP on those interfaces and I'm behind a NAT.However I would like to monitor the devices in my RO so DMVPN would be...

Helo,i have a problem with vpn on my ASA 5520If i enable OUTSIDE_cryptomap_65535.65535 in the access list, the clients outside cann make vpn andaccess the network, but everything els ( internet, site 2 site vpn, web access, ping ....) is disabled.If ...

m-rasouli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are setting up a number of ASAs for use with corporate VPNs. When remote users connect using anyconnect they can hairpin out to the internet from Head Office and we need to allocate them a public IP address for this purpose. To avoid people...

veltech by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a need to capture session information from ASAs being used for VPN traffic. The requirement is pretty basic but in particular we need to capture information about inbound Any Connect VPNs that will then be permitted to hairpin out to t...

veltech by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have one Hub Router 2901 with 2 Internet Provider whichare connected by 2 off. IP`s. If the primary connection goes down the router switch to the second connection on the wan interface. This works perfect. Now my problem. I have 4 Spoke-Router...