cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have a working site to site vpn between 2 location.  bascially site A is only accessing servers at site B.  there is no access back to site A from site B.Now there is a requirement to access a server at site A from site B. Please find belo...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have ASA 8.2 and 5 users using VACSO - Identikey server as RADIUS server with OTP.I need to create 3 groups, and assign users to groups so I can apply Policy (Different groups has different Access list)  in the ASA.So the VASCO need to pa...

mkdccie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ism-VPN-29

Hi Expert,I plan to add ISM-VPN-29 to Cisco 2921. I just want to make sure my ios version can support this card or not.Do I need to upgrade ios before install this card?Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M4, RELE...

I have an issue with an L2L VPN that gets built, but does not pass traffic.1. The initiating Site, 11 ASA 5505 (DHCP) creates a tunnel and encrypts packets2. The responding Site, 1 ASA 5525 builds the tunnel and Decrypt packets.3. The responding Site...

I'm trying to get a lab setup to work with a C2951 (15.2(4)M4) peering with an ASA 5510 (9.1(2)). The config is based on crypto maps, since I want the C2951 to be the initiating side, and as far as I understand, VTIs wouldn't be working together with...

So I'm at a loss on this, I'm trying to figure out how to create a hub and spoke using 3 ASA 5505's running 8.2. Here's how the topology should look:                                                                                                     ...

Resolved! vpn nat issue.

Trying to track down what happened.  I had the remote end bring up the tunnel, as they can ping resources on my side.  I'm unable to ping 10.90.238.148 through this tunnel.  I used to be able to before the K_Inc interface was added.  The network behi...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA running 8.4. I have password-management enabled on the tunnel group, LDAP over SSL enabled, yet when I test by setting an account to require password change after next login, the New Password Required page loads (clientless) and allows new passwo...

I recently upgraded our VPN remote access clients to AnyConnect, now everybody in the organization can access the VPN. I was wondering is there is a way to block everybody and give access to who we want to give access to.Also, I like to know how to s...

morrisbk1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would appreciate some a assistance with a VPN issue that's driving me crazy! I've configured the Cisco VPN on a SRP257W router. The VPN Client has been connecting without any issue on several machines. (Using IPSec over UDP)We have a  new HP machine ...