cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  i have configure the remote access vpn on my ASA 5505 but when i am trying to connect with vpn client it is giving me the following errors.please find below the logs generated from debug cry isa  and deb cry ips.The connectivity is in this...

This is my scenario.Software Version 7.2(1)I have enabled VPN in the outside Interface. The IPSec Client Pool is in the range 192.168.98.150-192.168.98.175.Enabled "icmp any any" access in both Outside Interface and Inside Interface.ICMP & ICMP Error...

I'm tryin to rebuild our VPN environment with a pair of 5520. WE're going to use Anyconnect mobility exclusively with SSL. No IPSec and no SSL Webvpn.We have a large number of contractors using the VPN to access specific internal resources so I would...

Hello All,I work for County Government and we are attempting to swtich from the Cisco VPN Client to the AnyConnect Client. It seems to work great when you have a single user assigned to a pc, however, it is a different story when y...

ejrein by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have been running Barracuda VPN appliance and would like to start using Cisco's VPN(AnyConnect) options. I have set up everything and am able to connect through AnyConnect VPN tunnel. My question is that, in Barracuda we used "Lan1 Client" t...

sahmad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi fellows good  morning I'm trying to create two different connection profile, one for desktops and one for mobile. I need my desktop to connect to the local AAA database and that my mobiles connect via certificate.The problem is,I need everything t...

TVmaster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,          in Cisco ASDM 7.1(1), webvpn configuration, it is possible to configure bookmarks with "vdi://" links to Citrix's or Vmware's Virtual Desktop Infrastructures, but we couldn't find any configuration resource (conf guide) on officia...

HiI am looking for advice on a potential DR solution and hopefully this is the place, I am a newbie so please go easy on me:)I am looking at a DR solution which we would ideally like to use the same IP range at dual locations due to replicating a lar...