cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone,I am experencing an issue where some of the devices at a remote site have a different default gateway other then the firewall (at the remote site). This prevents pings from the local network to those remote site devices. Does anyone have...

Hi,I want to backup ASA confifuration using ASDM: tools>backup configurtaion.will I be able to restore this saved configuration on new ASA and run that new ASA??I just want to confirm before doing it to avoid any loss of configurat...

Hi all, I have a Cisco 881 in the branch site configured with ezvpn, and one ASA 5515 in the head office, and it is working fine.I'm planning to configure a second ASA 5515 with a backup ISP in the head office.So, can I configure a redundant peer in ...

Hello, I have run into a problem with traffic returning on a site to site VPN. We can send our http request across the VPN, it gets there fine, but upon arrival, the other side is closing the connection with TCP RST and AGE OUT flags,and we are getti...

Hello there,I am moving a clients range from some old network kit to some new network kit. They have a /24 public range routed to their old firewall and this range will be moved and routed to their new ASA's outside interface. All very simple. Howeve...

Here is what I haveNetgear DGN2000 wireless router/ADSl modem at home.iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.33. iPad 2 ioS 6.1.34.Cisco AnyConnect app installed and I think correctly configured on ip5 and ipad25.FileBrowser app installed on ip5 and ipad2Here is my proble...

Hi guys!I have remote vpn configured on my ASA 8.6.1 and it works fine but i want to access to multiple networks which are situated behind inside interface of ASA. Vlan 3(192.168.3.0/24) <=Cat 3750=>  Inside int ASA (192.168.10.0/24) == Outside inter...

M09041985 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote access VPN via an ASA 5510. Clients are currently using the Cisco VPN Client which I believe is coming to an end or has...?I've upgraded the ASA to most current IOS and also the ASDM as I want clients to use anyconnect. I've done a lo...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does anyone know if cisco webvpn with cisco asa support smart card enabled web application?  currently i am having alot of issue when trying to access web enabled application through webvpn.  the only error message i got is s...

pmlam3274 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are starting to get a lot of site to site VPN's and I think it will keep growing and growing. We have several tunnels that are network I cannot control so they just tell me what internal network is there's and I add that to the VPN setup. I can se...

Hello allNeed adviceI have a question regarding what equipment to use for a small remote office.We currently have5 users5 7941 Phones 1 2811 (Serial, 2 FXS and 1 FXO)1 3560gAll voice devices are controlled from a CUCM 9 in our main offices. The 2811 ...

Is it possible to create VPN tunnels out more than one interface of an ASA (specifically 5510 with 8.4) , or am I trying to do the impossible?We have 2 public interfaces on our ASA connected to 2 different ISPs.We have working L2L tunnels from the AS...

spence by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes