cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,Is it possible to use IVRF/VRF setup without VTI? Having hard luck getting it working and not finding many examples on Cisco page.Did manage to get VTI version working, but not every device supports VTI so need old fashioned direct encap....

I am using this link below to follow for copying the SSL certificate to the new ASA from the old, but the language is not clear on whether the public/private keys are exported in this pkcs12 file, can you please confirm if this is ...

Hello,I am having some issues with the L2L VPN between Cisco router and ASA. I know that ASA creates L2L VPN tunnel on demand when the traffic needs to pass and then tears it down when there is no traffic passing the tunnel but how about the VPN with...

I have a pre-shared key VPN system consisting of a 3725 hub with a public IP and several 2600 remotes, where each remote is behind ISP infrastructure served with non-routable DHCP supplied addresses.  All works well with the static public IP of the h...

Hello,i have big problems to configure the site to site tunnel between to ASA's (one ist ASA5510 the second one ASA5505)After 8 hours work i dont have any result show cryto nothing say, here my config file i hope any could help mekind regardsAlen

Hi, my home computer (win 7 x64, Lenovo Thinkpad) all of a sudden won't connect to my church's RV042.  This happened a few days ago out of the blue.  My home router is a rv082.  I know the problem is not a mis-configuration of the router nor my ISP h...

Hello All,I've been looking all over the place to try and find if it's possible to create more then one admin account on a Cisco ASA 5510. I search google but couldn't find anything. I looked through the CLI using telnet and also on the "Cisco ASDM 7...

I'm trying to install a new GoDaddy certificate for AnyConnect on a ASA 5505 but getting a general failure that the import of the PKCS 12 failed.  We had one before but it has since expired, so I went through the process of creatin...

Network DiagramConfig of BranchIOS Version(C2801-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T7,Physical Interfaceinterface Vlan220ip address 10.152.1.202 255.255.255.252no ip redirectsno ip unreachablesno ip proxy-arpno ip route-cache cefno ip route-cacheTu...

Hola queria hacer una consulta sobre VPN, perdon la ignoracia jeje, se entiende por par VPN a la conexion establecida entre dos Routers por ejemplo, o sea R1 se conecta a R2 a traves de una VPN, esto seria un par VPN?.Consulto porque he visto descrip...

Have an ASA 5510 9.1(2) and ASA 5505 9.1(2)The 5510 is located in the main office and the 5505 is located at a remote facility.  I want to create a tunnel that will allow the main office to access the subnets at the remote facility while allowing the...

backpage1 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site to site vpn set up from my office to a remote office. I am planning on putting my DR data storage at the remote office. My current private network is a 192.168.99.0/24, and my backup network is secluded via a second nic on all my server...

Hello,I have a scenario with VPN tunel between a router and ASA and can ping the subnet behind ASA from the subnet behind the router (and vice versa) however I cannot ping the ASA inside interface over the VPN tunnel. I will need it for ASDM access f...