cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I would appreciate if anyone could share his experience in assigning ip addresses (not static ones, but from a pool) to VPN users. The Radius is Cisco ISE and I am trying to configure this in the Authorization Results Tab. VPN gateway is ASA 8...

lganeva by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Pre shared key

I am currently using an ASA 5550 version 8.2 anwith ASDM version 6.2.I have a ASA 5505 in remote area and cannot connect via VPN.My logs say maybe mismatched pre-shared key.On my 5550, via the ASDM I used the command more system:running-config and it...

Hi all,First time that I try to set a CISCO ASA, so I need to configure a site-to site VPN betwwen a ASA 5505 and ASA 5512x.Unfortunately, the VPN is UP but no traffic passtrouth. Find the attached file of the ASA sh ru and active VPN status.Packet T...

Greetings --I've been having occurrences of my ASA's 'outside' interface become inaccessible from the internet side.  AnyConnect users that are logged in get kicked out ... can't ping to the IP address ... can't ssh into the ASA.  Internally, I can p...

Kim Hoang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to connect to my enterprise VPN from a tablet running Windows 8. Until now we have been using VPN clients 5.0.05.0290 on Windows XP and 7 workstations to make VPN connections and everything works well. As the tablet uses Windows 8 I install...

Hello.I have a question regarding the feature called "MPLS VPN o mGRE" Iam guessing it is L3vpn configuration that is meant (that is what you get when you google the function) or the 2547oDMVPN feature. The cisco feature navigator says that it is sup...

I have a client that is able to use the regular VPN client but one of the attorneys bought a new laptop with Windows 8 and now needs AnyConnect. I open the client and login but it says it can't login with the following messages:AnyConnect was not abl...

Hi all.I want to create Dynamic VPN to connect Head Office and Branch Office.After configuring, I can ping between two site. But it has problem when I try to access web, copy file, remote desktop, . . .I can only ping and can't do anything.This is my...

I have an issue that I'm hoping you can shed some light on this. I have 3 sites all connected with VPN/IPsec ikev2 tunnels using ASA 5505 and 5510 with 8.4+ code. Please see the image below for more details on my setup. All VPN tunnels are up and sen...