cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have Cisco VPN on ASA for over 4 years. Recently, barracudacentral.org blocks our outgoing email because of these reasons: •Your email server contains a virus and has been sending out spam. •Your email server may be misconfigured. •Your PC may be ...

We have a situation where a company that needs remote VPN access to our network is having an IP conflict with our subnet.  I know this is a common issue and can often be resolved on the client side by changing the metirc on the network interface, but...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Interested in hearing some thoughts from the community on the use of OCSP vs CRL for certificate validation when using certificates for authentication/authorization on an anyconnect VPN.I was thinking that1)OCSP is theoretically more efficient/effect...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have been having an issue with my connection to my vendor, and we can not figure it out for the life of us. We have the tunnel up, we just can not ping either side of it.(as you can tell from the post time, I am at a loss).The goal is for ou...

(old question reworded here under)We need to allow Smartphones to synchronize their mails via ActiveSync with a internal Corporate Exchange server, thru Internet + ASA Firewall;is there a way to do so via the ASA clientless mode ?the customer require...

guillerm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can you please tell me is that this is normal, when I put the value lifetime on crypto policy to 86400 (24 hours), but when I show the detail I have only 2 hours:SDSL-RTR # sh cry session detailCrypto session current statusCode: C - IKE configu...

Hi, I am learning Cisco and networking, and I am trying to create scenarios to solve. Now I have created two LANs and setup a IPSec tunnel between them. I want to connect to a server on network 10.0.0.0/8 from the computers on subnet 192.168.0.0/25. ...

leirbaek1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've a problem from a client to connect with any connect.The message on the log is :[08/10/2013 11:37:18] Contacting vpn.grenet.fr. [08/10/2013 11:37:22] <h3><font color=#800000>  Veuillez sélectionner votre profil puis saisir vos identifiant e...

dimitros6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to connect to the Cisco ASA that I have setup. It says that the peer stop responding, any ideas?Here is the log.Thansk for all the help.Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0440Copyright (C) 1998-2010 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Res...

Hi Everyone,Ive searched this topic trying to find a solution and havent been able to so Im posting here. I have attached a diagram of our setup. I am trying to allow traffic to pass through the 1921 router then to the firewall and across he VPNs to ...

jadragna1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  i have configure the remote access vpn on my ASA 5505 but when i am trying to connect with vpn client it is giving me the following errors.please find below the logs generated from debug cry isa  and deb cry ips.The connectivity is in this...