cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I want some clarifications about ASA behavior, because recently I found this peculiarity on ASR 1001:We need to add the following note to Security for VPNs with IPsec Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS XE Release 3S (Cisco ASR 1000)-->Configuring ...

11de784a by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to setup a SSLVPN Portal for our customer which will authenticate against Active Directory using LDAP over SSL and with the portal have the ability to change password if it has expired. I have managed to setup everything now except f...

Hello all,i hope that you will help me on this strange issue .we are trying to configure the vpn with our provider we are on Asa and the use Checkpoint , vpn seem to be established on phase 1 and phase 2 too.bur when i send ping packets seem to los o...

adriatikb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running an ASA 5520 with 8.4(1).I have had some Mac users complain of slow SMB transfers, so I've bene looking into MTU settings.My default group policy sets the MTU to 1406. However, there is a  tcpmss command on the ASA setting it to 1200 byte...

Been trying for a few days to get this working, have no clue what could be wrong maybe someone can help me.Vpn client connects fine (Shrewsoft and Cisco client) but cannot ping internal vlan on 10.10.10.0This is the config!aaa new-model!!aaa authenti...

Greetings-I'm going to describe this the best I can ...VPN users are having intermittent problems connecting to the ASA from the outside.  When users complain, I'll log into the ASA via ASDM and watch the logs, I don't see anything get logged while t...

Kim Hoang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm trying to install Anyconnect VPN Client (anyconnect-win-2.5.2006-web-deploy-k9) to connect the university wifi, but i always get an error 1722There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. Ein Programm, das als Teil des Setups ausge...

dcoskun87 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!We've got a fairly plain-vanilla VPN configuration on a C3660 router running IOS 12.3(26) so that our employees can initiate VPN sessions to our office using their Windows or Linux workstations.  In a typical windows L2TP VPN configuration, ...

jkephart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I am still pretty new to Cisco IOS, but I think I'm getting there. Right now I am trying to configure a sort of mesh VPN setup between five routers in such a way that every router can conect to every other roughter through VPN over an emulated...

Example provided is on 1941 ISR routers with 15.2(2)T1 software.  One router has 15.3(1)T.IKEv2 with pre-shared key comes up fine.IKEv2 with certificates gives auth exchange fail errorIKEv1 with same certificates comes up fine.The above were Microsof...

pjetupjetu by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes