cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,I'm trying to encapsulate l2tpv3 in IPsec.It works great if I apply a cryptomap to the WAN phisical interface and use loopbacks as l2tpv3 endpoints.However, I can't do that in this scenario as the phisical interface is used for a seri...

Hi Guys,Might sound like a basic question.   Some points:1. We have setup a site to site VPN tunnel between our ASA (Monash) and the external site (BMC).2. The inside interface is 130.194.9.209/28 (VLAN303)3. The outside interface is 130.194.9.193/28...

sgonsalv by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Excuse me, but I'm a novice with this and in over my head.  I'm trying to add remote VPN capabilities to a small office ASA5505 which is working well for external access to the 'net and has a site-to-site tunnel to an office in another city. Followin...

I have a strange issue with certificate based authentication anyconnect.  We have an ASA with two internet links, both have a CA authenticated Cert for anyconnect VPN’s.  We have an anyconnect client profile also, when we simulate a link failure on t...

sb1mpo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a VPN connection between a Cisco 887VA and a Cisco SOHO routers.  The connection seems to come up ok, but I cannot ping either network.  From the remote network, I can ping the main office router but nothing else.  I cannot ping anythin...

Hello everyone,Currently have a really big problem with a site that I am unable to get going at the moment.We have a HUB ASA5505 SEC+ with a few other ASA's connected to it via L2L VPN. We have 1 active Static L2L, 1 Active Dynamic L2L, and I'm curre...

I have installed an SSL cert from Symantec for my AnyConnect configuration.  And everything seemed to be working fine however after logging into our anyconnect portal I am receiving an error during the Java applet launch saying "The web site's certif...

aelsbernd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to create a VPN between a service provider's ASA5540 and our Cisco2650XM device.Here's our config :crypto isakmp policy 2 encr 3des authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key ********* address XX.YY.223.126crypto ipsec transf...

nextratel by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I am having problems with my VPN clients getting access to the networks over a MPLS infrastruture. I can reach these resources form my Core network (172.17.1.0/24) and my Wifi (172.17.100.0/24) but not from my VPN network (172.17.200.0/24). Fro...

rwhanna96 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GAHHHH VPN Issue

So this thing is just totally driving my crazy. I have a main 1811 router with all my remote site 1811's establishing a VPN connection with central 1811. All but one of my sites is passing VPN traffic through the tunnel. All sites successfully establ...

Can anyone advise me how to create an RDP rule to allow clients (on Internet) to RDP to terminal servers using an ASA5510 firewall via its IPSEc VPN ?The client PCs can successfully connect to this VPN.The terminal servers using a 192.168.x.x/24 subn...

I have a site to site vpn tunnel that is configured, the tunnel is up traffic is passing. I have a host at site A (10.0.0.112/24) that access an application at Site B (10.0.1.82/24) that sends a print job back to a printer at site A (10.0.0.18/24) on...

Hey everyone,I have two routers and an ASA with one of the routers sitting behind the ASA.  I have a VTI configuration between the two routers, the regular GRE traffic passes through just fine but after applying an IPsec profile to the interfaces, IK...