cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone out there have the built in Android vpn client working with their ASA's ? I have tried and cant get past phase 2 of the negotiation. Running an ASA 5555-x with 8.6(1)5.It wants to use L2TP over IPSEC, which I have configured on the firewa...

dclee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to setup AnyConnect VPN with no split tunneling. ASA 5505 v8.2. It seems this should be really easy. I must be missing something.I can get the AnyConnect users to connect fine and they can access sites internal and at other IPSec-tunneled...

sysadmin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ForumI have an IT client whom up until recently was using Group Authentication for their IPsec VPN's.Recenly they are having to switch to using Certificates.I would like to create a Certificate on the ASA (we are running 8.4.3.is it possible to creat...

Hi All,I have a small request.  I have a setup where the internal users within the corporate network need to remote VPN into the VPN concentrator.The setup is as below                            inside (202.x.x.x)VPN ASA 5520 ----------------    FW -...

We have 100+ IPSEC VPN tunnels configured out to remote locations.  This is a new project - about six months old - and from the start, these tunnels would inexplicably drop.  Many times they would just restore themselves - sometimes in a few minutes,...

ajrussell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I wonder if it is possible to let users connect to our firewall with anyconnect ( vpn.customer.se ) and get three profiles from the droplist to chose from. One for economy,development and public.   The three departments are located at different in...