cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Dears,I configurated dmvpn. it works fine but now i see some error occur.i copy some log from hub router. how i solve this issue?ct  9 21:30:49.971: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_INV_SPI: decaps: rec'd IPSEC packet has invalid spi for destaddr=66.38.235.1, ...

Hi,My organization has an old 3005 that i need to wipe the config of. The problem is that i cant gain access to the device via the console port. Every time i try connecting using a terminal session, all i see is a blinking cursor. As a result, my que...

Dear all,we have servers protected by ASA firewall, server IP range is 2.2.1.0/22, we use Cisco VPN  (split tunneling)  and cisco VPN client to manage server.when we connect VPN we can only access 2.2.1.0/ 24 Range other range can accesseble.Routes d...

I have been asked to setup AnyConnect VPN clients (3.1) running on several remote PCs to auto-reconnect with the home office after a reboot.  Currently, this is working fine except it of course requires user input (i.e. the login/password) before the...

Hi all i have set up  DMVPN but i can not ping any thing on the hub end from spokei can ping the Vlan and the main network from the from the huband i can ping a phone on the spokehub 10.1.1.252 / tun0 192.168.0.1  >>>>>> 192.168.0.2 tun0 / 10.20.1.1 ...

HelloI would like to make a list with Vendor IDs, their Hex values and their purpose.I am not aware of any document that mentions their usage and values so I would like to make one.The reason for this is that in some outputs (e.g. 'capture CAP type i...

Hey,I have following setup:LAN -- ASA 5510 -- INTERNET                   |                 DMZWe have the remote ipsec VPN configured to terminate on external interface of the ASA for mobile staffs or staff working from home. I also configured Guest ...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need some help on High Availibility configuration Between HQ and Branch Offices. Senario: I have HQ and  1 Brach Office HQ Information HQ has  Primary LINK-IPVPN-ISP1  ( BGP) which is connecting between  branch office There are two more   inter...