cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've recently been asked to configure a new site to site VPN between one of our offices and a remote customer site, They have an external IT provider so thought this would be a doddle but its proving troublesome The equipment used at my end: Ci...

Hi,Currently I have my VPN working fine for external users, but would like to give access to my internal "Guest" users as well.I know I can enable VPN on the inside interface, but the problem here is that my guests use Google's DNS servers, so my VPN...

I have configured the below access-listaccess-list outside permit icmp any anyaccess-list outside permit udp any anyaccess-group outside in interface in outsideBut from the below logging message it seems the inbound ICMP connection is not getting bui...

Hi there,I'm trying to make all my traffic from SSL VPN clients flow through an Inline Traffic probe. From what I can see, I should use the VLAN mapping feature. But I can't figure out how the feature works. The documentation from ASA not very inform...

Hi,I am running CSD 3.6.5005 with Asa code 8.4(3) and asdm version 6.4(7). I have anyconnect premium and advanced endpoint assessment licenses installed with anyconnect essentials disabled. I have the standalone CSD package which hostscan is activate...

Hi guys,I have a problem with connection beetween a Router and Cisco ASA 5510 conection through VPN.The originator VPN have this configuration in router ===================================access-list 181 remark SIAEaccess-list 181 permit ip host 200....

hola:En este momento tengo configurada una VPN IPsec en un cisco asa 5510 8.2 (5), necesito saber si se puede configurar una segunda VPN L2tp/ipsec para que se conecten los celulares con Android. Lo e intentado pero me vota la vpn que actualmente est...

Andrew,I have installed the Anyconnect VPN client on Windows XP. Launched the client and entered the hostname. Then it displayed me the credentials to be entered along with the group name i.e, profile name (it has automatically picked up the profile ...

Hi,We are trying to configure vrf aware GET VPN with COOP having primary and secondary key servers and also 3 GM routers. All GM routers we use are Cisco 888 and Key servers we use cisco 2911 routers. All GMs crypto maps have been applied into Vlan i...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes