cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Please help me if you have faced the same situation.I woudl like to make that using annyconnect standard instalation I can store certificates  in computer certificates store, but not to in user certificate store.How can I accpomlish this not us...

Hi,New to Firewalls:I set the ASA to factory default using the config factory default. Then, I plugged my PC into port 7 and the Comcast modem into port 0 and got a 192.168.1.2 ip address for my PC. Also, configured the dhcp to give out the dns addre...

HiI am trying to make the site to site VPN b/w two sites but both sites are having 192.168.10.x/24 on both sites.I want Site A to access the Site B network (192.168.10.x)  on 192.168.73.x Site B access the Site A network on on real IP addess as actua...

Hi,I am facing problem connecting via vpn to my asa5510 using anyconnect.My anyconnect client shows "network access: unavailable - no networks detected" before i attempt to establish my vpn.Upon establishing vpn, i was prompted username and password ...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to connect my office network through anyconnect software and want to have the access of the whole network at my office, so that I can feel that I am at office. I have got 1841 router at my office. Is it possible to do VPN with anyconnect o...

Dear All, I would like to get help on the following issue.I have Sage Accpac ERP 5.6 application to run through Remote VPN for some users within a country But this application is very very slow to run . Even upgrade my Internet connection but nothing...

I have been asked to setup a site to site vpn to connect two remote offices.We have two ASA 5510's, one on each side.I can get the two ASA's setup and setup the VPN and have everything work like it is suppose to. Traffic passing from local network to...

Joshua D4 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, right off the bat I should let you guys know that I'm not much of a networking person, I'm more of on the systems side.  However, since the network admin is on vacation and the IT manager is off as well, I'm stuck with this issue.  We have a C...

slee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I have the HeadQuarter (HQ) and the Branch Offices (BO1, BO2, ...) and I want to establish a vpn site to site tunnel between the HQ and the BOs. this task was accomplished successfully, but i want also to permit communication between the...

Hello,We have 2 ASA5520's running SSL VPN, we would like to allow users to create their own bookmarks but so have been unable to find out how, can anybody assist with this please ?RegardsScott

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes