cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are configuring an ASA 5505 version 8.4 to connect to another site via L2L IPSec VPN.  The subnet at the ASA site is 192.168.1.0 and the remote side is 192.168.100.0/24.  However the 192.168.100.0/24 side already has another VPN with a site using ...

Hello Everyone.If I wanted to build a site to site VPN using 2 different ISPs on the remote site and going into a central  site, also with connections from those same 2 ISPs (Comcast and AT&T Internet Service at each location) what would be the best ...

title says most of it.I have set up our network with an RV220W as gateway/Wifi-AP,VPN host.I am able to connect over the WWW with the windows 7 client laptops no problem, BUT -I cannot from my office reach out to the laptops, it seems as if the tunne...

Hello,I'm trying to set up a VPN connection between an iPhone 4S an a Cisco Router, but it doesn't work, but why????The configuration I've used is this on:...aaa authentication login VPN_AUTH local-case...username myusername secret 5 asdasd.........c...

Kai Onken by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThere is an excellent guide for creating a site-to-site vpn with pre-shared keys here copied from Jeremy Cioara's guide:https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/98654-14126/CreatingSite-To-Site-VPNs.pdfDoes anyone have a simil...

Iam having an Asymmetric NAT rule problem between VPN client and DMZ on a ASA 8.2(5). We used to have a two ASAs one for client VPN and one for the main firewall. In the old config the VPN client ASA routed the CVPN traffic through the network out ...

We are trying to add an additional LAN-to-LAN IPsec VPN to our network.  We currently have one remote office connected, when we configure the second VPN matching the first the tunnel never begins to establish.  There is an ACL that is dening the stat...

We have remote VPN setup with Cisco ASA 5510. By using VPN filter, I can follow the guide and make client to use all necessary server services. (dns, ssh etc). However, is there any way that allow inside server access remote VPN client's services, ex...

Hello.I have been given an ASA 5505 from another office that I need to configure for a new office.  How can I just change the peer IP and pre-shared key using the CLI?  Normally I have to delete the whole VPN config and start again, but wondered if t...

Hi, Im very Newbee to Cisco Products. I have couple of questions when it comes to Cisco Any Connect:1. Cisco Any Connect can only be integrated with RSA, if not what else it can be integrated with?2. If 50 users login at the same time with Cisco Anyc...

Kevin_27C by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have been spending the past three weeks in order to locate a proper oid for AnyConnect VPN stats. My aim is simple, to gather the total number of active users and the total amount of the traffic generated.The oid I used for the active user...

Jing Ren by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes